Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 2

Congrats @Turpman, thank you @DougDawson!!

1 Like

Did I hear Blue Kush?

1 Like

@ifish @ShiskaberrySavior @Papalag @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @BigMike55 ā€¦ Blue kush! Annnnnndā€¦ forget me notā€¦ Get in here my brothers!

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag but Iā€™ve got a pack.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up @Terpsnpurps . I have not been signing up for many of these but this sounded too good to pass on.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t4:
Great giveaway you guys!

4 Likes

Always a humble character you areā€¦ even the humble deserve great wins :trophy: :clap:

2 Likes

You have A pack of both blue kush and forget me not?

Just blue kush first I heard of that strain. Unless Iā€™m forgetting. Lol

1 Like

Sign up bro!! @misterbee can likely explain the forget me not strain as heā€™s the 1 adding it @ShiskaberrySavior

1 Like

@JAWS sent a bunch of ā€œForget Me Notā€ Packs. Collection of seeds he, literally, forgot the Strain/Variety. ALL the same, but unknown Variety. Iā€™m also giving them away EVERY WEDNESDAY/1100 EST. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

Thanks for the details @misterbee :honey_pot: :honeybee:

1 Like

The Jaws mystery packs!
Very cool Mr. B :+1: :wink: and big thanx to Jaws!

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Oh nuts, your gonna make me sign up then. Sounds like a mystery. Actually better not as I have the Blue Kush and the card.

2 Likes

I have a big bundle of those Jaws seeds coming my way soon. They were received in the USA and are being forwarded to me so they will be popping up in here more often down the road. While we donā€™t know what they are, they were packed up and going to be sent in to be sold but @JAWS didnā€™t label them. What we do know is that they are from a strain he got to the point that was ready for sale so they will be killer no matter the strain. :v:

15 Likes

Nice win @Turpman, woot wootā˜®ļø
As always very og of you @misterbee.

3 Likes

WOW thank you.:fire::fire::fire::+1::+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

WHOEVER WINS THE BLUE KUSH, PM THOSE ā€œPERSONALSā€ ALSO!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100::pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Aw, hell. Doug hit mine just a couple pulls back.
ā€¦but a tag in from @Til_Valhalla ā€¦ and a pot-sweetner of a card AND @JAWS from @misterbee to top it off?
My head says no, but my heart says yes. Hahaha

Thanks to the three of yaā€™ and good luck to all, in all. :four_leaf_clover:
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

5 Likes

congrats @Turpman on your win !!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

thanks @Doug !!!

good luck @ all!!! :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Itā€™s @Turpman that won @m0sirys

2 Likes