Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 2

Merry Christmas to ya @DougDawson :green_heart: :christmas_tree:
I totally just trucked that off.
I didn’t mean to overwrite!! My apologies, I should of been paying more attention. Sorry Yall, my bad…
Anyways Merry Christmas to all fellow OGers!
:christmas_tree: :tada: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

WHOEVER WINS, PM “PERSONALS” FOR A BONUS HALF-PACK OF @JAWS’ “FORGET ME NOT”!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

39 Likes

LOL, Merry Christmas @misterbee and all of you OGers. Hope you all have a blessed day :v:

15 Likes

Merry Christmas Doug gotta try for the breeders bundle . Great gift for someone good luck ever buddy.
Same to you @misterbee

5 Likes

Damn, ur awesome man…I hope I win .I ll donate the Blue Kush beans if I win…,Merry xmas to everyone.

3 Likes

With an added door prize!

Schweeeet, thanks Bee!
:smiley:

9 Likes

Wow ! Thanks @misterbee that’s pretty generous !!! MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

5 Likes

Congrats @tresbundles, thank you @DougDawson!!

4 Likes

Merry Christmas @DougDawson the OG Santa :santa: and @misterbee for the added Xmas bonus :honeybee::fire:
Good luck to everyone :seedling::christmas_tree::snowflake:

3 Likes

Merry Christmas @ShiskaberrySavior and everyone else. Glad to see everyone around and in good spirits. :v:

9 Likes

You won some of the Blue Kush from @DougDawson last month. I hope someone else wins this one.

1 Like

Yes I did , I m giving ithe seeds to a member whos into blueberry strains as much as I am. I’m intrested in the Blue Kush pollen and Mister Bees beans . I always pay it forward . I offered u beans 2 days back if I remember correctly. Happy holidays bud

4 Likes

You did, and after looking through your post history I didn’t want any of your seeds. I think it’s rude to enter giveaways for things you’ve already won. If the member you want to give them to is into blueberry varieties they can enter the signup themselves. If that member also signs up they’re effectively getting better odds. Maybe I’m missing something?

5 Likes

WOW rude??? , LOL plenty of people enter give aways who have won and if its not specified I don t see the problem ,u come off petty bud and I could careless if u liked what u saw for strains on my page, one of the strains being Blue kush the exact strain your on here whinning about .I ve never listed all my seeds and that’s besides the point ,I still offered you free seeds and to u worrying about odds, the person was not entered .

4 Likes

That Blue Berry Quest is gonna be my next grow ,Started Coastal BB and BBD …So stoked to have these strains in my tent …I d love to get a solid Male to breed my BBmuffins female with…You guys sure know ur stuff …Tip of the cap to all of u

4 Likes

You’re surely entitled to your own opinions and preferences. When the main draw of the giveaway is 25 Blue Kush, I think if someone won some Blue Kush a month ago that they’d hold off entering but I guess that makes me petty. It’s not even just this giveaway. You entered the very next Blue Kush giveaway after your initial Blue Kush win. It was approximately 2 weeks after you won. Who does that?

Oh yeah, you’re winning them for a “friend”. Sure thing bro, I don’t buy it.

1 Like

it’s Xmas everyone!! be kind :pray:

8 Likes

lol,I don t care what u buy ,plenty of people know me on here and I give far more then I get . You have a great holiday bud…Take care ,Happy growing…

4 Likes

Merry Christmas and happy holidays… Hope u had a great day

3 Likes

My cats breath smells like cat food.

9 Likes