Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 2

Thanks a lot @DougDawson !!
:v: :hugs: :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Dannyrawdog420 overwrote @misterbee

I fucked it up guys im trying to type 15ft up in the air on an A-fraim ladder im sorry i know the rules im removing myself good luck guys

2 Likes

Take your time folks, this will be up until tomorrow so you have plenty of time to sign up. :v:

9 Likes

Wow again many thanks.

4 Likes

Cancel address, send via PM!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Not to worry, mistakes happen, all is not lost!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank You @DougDawson ! ! !

Good Luck Everyone ! ! !

2 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson for a chance at these.
Good luck everyone!!

2 Likes

Congrats @Turpman, thank you @DougDawson!!

2 Likes

Congratulations @Turpman :partying_face:

Thanks Doug! :smiley:

2 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: @Turpman on the win :trophy: for the 25 pack of Blue Kush with a pack of Blue Kush pollen and a Blue Kush collector card. WOW :open_mouth: what a haul! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::+1::boom::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks @DougDawson for the chance in your drawing as always. :star_struck::wink::facepunch::+1::partying_face::fire::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck :+1: to all! :upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face::crossed_fingers::ok_hand::four_leaf_clover::boom::tada::facepunch::+1::partying_face::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson for a chance at this old school classic.

1 Like

Thanks for the chance @DougDawson!

1 Like

Thank you @DougDawson!!!

1 Like

Na bro put yourself back on the list… this stuff happens all the time… don’t feel bad… good luck to everyone!

1 Like

Let me check with @DougDawson first

2 Likes

I accidentally overwritten someone so im ineligible for the giveaway correct? Just checking because im being told to re enter

3 Likes

You’re good man, sign back up. That’s a rule for co-op signups, not really for giveaways bud.

5 Likes

Just making sure man

3 Likes