Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 2

Hey @420noob , I do love Apera. I have not used that one but do use the PH60. If it were me, I would go a step up to that one if you can manage it. Reason I say that is it’s only $29 more and the PH60 has a replaceable probe which the PH20 you listed does not. When the probe does go one day, as they all do, it would be nice to be able to just replace the probe for $30 instead of buying a new PH tester. That said, I purchased mine on Dec 27 2021, and it’s still going strong. Registers fast and stays pretty accurate. Only seem to need to calibrate it once a year.

9 Likes

Glad they made it @ShiskaberrySavior , happy growing bud.

Great news @Wizdom , you got one of the 25 packs. Glad they made it safely, hope they grow well for you. :v:

9 Likes

I trust my bluelab ph-pen. A bit pricey,but its made nicely. I’d buy another if mine ever breaks.
Its waterproof,got a hook to be hung and is generally easy to use and calibrate.
I absolutely recommend them. But i got no idea if you have them where u live or what the price would be…as they’re are a new zealand company

5 Likes

Doug, you’re a living legend. How do you have the time,patience or nerves for this?
I take my hat off to you. If you’re ever coming to OZ i wanna buy you a drink!

7 Likes

I have a bluelab for both Ph and EC. Good equipment but pricy as said before

6 Likes

Gives me something to do bud. Happily take you up on that, whiskey straight is my drink. Gotta get down under some time soon. My wife has always wanted to go and I have always wanted to see that land. May just take you up on that some time soon. :v:

10 Likes

If you need a place to stay…in Sydney is a room free for ya.
And about the whiskey…are we talking Single malt?
Please don’t say bourbon…:joy:

3 Likes

Thanks for the chance @DougDawson that strain sounds like fire.

3 Likes

There’s a spare room here for you and Mrs Dawson if you guys ever are around the Sunshine Coast bud…you can have whiskey I’ll have a couple of cold beers :tumbler_glass::beer::dash::+1:

6 Likes

congrats @cannaloop on you win!! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

thanks @DougDawson !

gode luck @ all!!! :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson!!!

3 Likes

I have the apera ph20 and ec60. Both awesome meters. I just picked them up both new. 28$ for the ph20 on mercari and 35$ for the ec60 shipped on eBay. I did make offers to the sellers and they both gladly accepted. I was using old bluelab meters and the apera blows them out of the water.

5 Likes

I was gifted a couple of White Widow beans from a kind member on here which I gave all away but one, to a friend to pass on the kindness. The only seed I had resulted in a stunted plant. Probably might harvest 2 grams from it the next month :laughing:

Would love to grow White Widow again, but the right way this time :smiley:

Thanks for the give away @DougDawson . Fingers crossed. Good luck everyone.

5 Likes

Itchy fingers made me do it! Thanks a lot, again @DougDawson!!
You awesome!!
:hugs: :seedling:

1 Like

Hey there OG. Been one heck of a long day but finally getting to this. So we have a winner for the White Widow X RKS. It’s #43, @FeloniousMonk , congrats bud, send me your info to collect your prize.

23 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango ) @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @Pawsfodocaws @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @TricycleOfDoom @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @Franklin @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ @Obski @Til_Valhalla @DEFSeeds @Wizdom @Hippyhop @ThirdStone @AmnioticBaptism @Movement13 @IKEA22 @Movement13 @sunra108 @zezozose @Whatnow @Originalweedman @Trae1170 @XgrimmX @Dannyrawdog420 @j0ebob @Gadarien @Hashton_Kusha @smokekulture @Growgrassblowglass @mox @stiffy @luxton @belleswell @Gumbert
tenor (3) .

20 Likes

Congrats @FeloniousMonk! Nice win!

6 Likes

Congrats @FeloniousMonk!!!

6 Likes

So feeling a bit peckish today, have not had time to eat yet. So let’s feed my cravings mentally. Today I will offer up a pack of Wedding Cake X Super Lemon Haze. That sounds yummy to me. Sign up below for your chance. Good luck all. Like the WW X RKS, these were made by @Kushking902 . :v:

1. @LzBoy
  2. @RadioWaves
  3. @GallacreekD66
  4. @Zolorp :us:
  5. @Smooth
  6. @IKEA22
  7. @Rabeats2093
  8. @Gumbert
  9. @MyrtleGrounds
  10. @Jimdoors
  11. @OnePassionateGrower
  12. @luxton :canada:
  13. @punk77
  14. @TricycleOfDoom :canada:
  15. @Bobgrows
  16. @Kgrim
  17. @MikeyMeteor
  18. @misterbee
  19. @Dannyrawdog420
  20. @420noob
  21. @Rhino_buddy
  22. @DirtySlowToes :us:
  23. @ix3u
  24. @JOHN1234 :us:
  25. @Trae1170 :us:
  26. @Growgrassblowglass
  27. @Wizdom
  28. @percyryan66 :us_outlying_islands:
  29. @freed111 :canada:
  30. @Turpman :canada:
  31. @splinter7
  32. @STIGGY
  33. @Mrgreenthumb
  34. @Abbbian
  35. @Spitfire
  36. @Villiager :eu:
  37. @blowdout2269
  38. @Piter :es:
  39. @Natea
  40. @calman1955 :us:
  41. @6u3m
  42. @creatorknbsland :brazil:
  43. @Fortman420
  44. @Sdoyle
  45. @smokekulture
  46. @Originalweedman
  47. @HealingHerb :australia:
  48. @MOX
  49. @Green_Light :us:
  50. @Jhamersburg
  51. @anonymous4289
  52. @belleswell
  53. @Sdd420
  54. @patsnumone
  55. @Movement13
  56. @illicitmango
  57. @globalhead
  58. @thetravler
  59. @Spliffwizard :uk:
  60. @havens4hawks :us:
  61. @BuckeyeBeanz
  62. @I.am.human
  63. @m0sirys
  64. @Bizzaro
  65. @tbone1
  66. @greenmonster714
  67. @OhNo555 :us: :comet:
  68. @ervasagrada
  69. @jesuswearsflares
  70. @SunGrown
    add more numbers as needed.
57 Likes

This one sucks it broke in less than a year of low use. I’ve had blue labs last years

2 Likes