Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 2

That does indeed sound delicious.

4 Likes

Been a while since I participated . Gravy and potatoes ā€¦
You are the man for doing All this since day one !

5 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson and @Kushking902!!! Now I want some lemon cake, lol.

4 Likes

In at 7 if I donā€™t get overwrote ā€¦again :joy:

5 Likes

But you just overwrite me at 7 :rofl:

2 Likes

I was in there first brother :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Way to go @FeloniousMonk and thanks DD for the daily giveaways!
I donā€™t think youā€™ve missed a day since Iā€™ve joined.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

4 Likes

On another note, look what the bean machine, @Barefrog , kindly added to the giveaways pool. Thanks bud, received and will be prepped for slinging in the near future. Watch for these babies everyone.

56 Likes

I am a creature of habit :wink:

10 Likes

I was overwrote twice for 10, and thatā€™s only after you got in to 7 before me, haha

2 Likes

If anyone is getting overwritten I suggest dropping back in an hour, wiki will be live until at least tomorrow morning. :v:

4 Likes

Yes sir usually If a message pops after you hit reply go backā€¦ x out of reply window see what number was just taken and then try again !

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

And thank you MR.Dawson hopefully you get to eat soon ! I Respect what you do everyday at work !

3 Likes

Gotta eat man! Feed the machine. Hope you feel better soon.

3 Likes

WAY TO GO, @Barefrog!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Dibs dibs dibs!
Thanks for all you do @dougdawson and for the donation @barefrog

3 Likes

Congrats @FeloniousMonk !! Nice win!!! :relaxed: :green_heart: :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks for the chance @DougDawson and @Kushking902 ! :+1:

2 Likes

Whoaā€¦ Thatā€™s a lot of seed!! Man thanks for doing this!! @DougDawson and @Barefrog !!

4 Likes

Thanks man but I feel fine, just been a hectic day. Had to drive 2 hours through freezing rain to set up processes for a new hospital we just took the contract for. Then the 2 hour drive home after I chipped my car out of the ice. Just stuffed down some pizza and chicken, feeling great now.

11 Likes

Wooooot!!! Thanks @LzBoy @Gadarien @IKEA22 and others.

@DougDawson must have been having a long day, you forgot my name! Haha but Iā€™m not mad, all these fine folks are here to help.

Thanks Doug for running these incredible giveaways! I am forever grateful for the way you keep the community flush with beans!

9 Likes