Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 2

The Chrysler was built after the car. They made a bunch of them modeled after cars in those days. I just wish Grandpa had kept the Chrysler motor. I still have the gas tanks and lines but not original motor. Would not have been near as efficient but still cool to have.

2 Likes

Very cool, love a good 3 seater.

1 Like

Big red is in beautiful shape. Is that pic recent? Evinrude or Johnson? Maybe Chrysler

2 Likes

Everything is so clean! It’s truly impressive how well cared for they have been. Beautiful preservations! Many blessings and much love

1 Like

Def love it.

Im sure that 2 stroke will keep a smile on your face :wink:

1 Like

Yes, it’s only a couple years old. When not in use the boat get’s pulled up into the boat house on it’s trailer that it’s sitting on. You can see the track underneath it. The lack of sun has kept it in really great shape.

4 Likes

Sorry folks, had to step away for a moment as my wife just got home. But here we are again. Any interest in a pack of Blue Moon Rocks with a collector card? :thinking:

8 Likes

Interested

2 Likes

Looks like we lost the crowd, lol.

3 Likes

Lol. Yup. And I’m only half here.

1 Like

Ok then, I guess I will shut this down for now. As the only one who spoke up I will offer the pack to you @Gadarien . Send me your info bud, you are the winner by default.

8 Likes

Sweet! Thank you @DougDawson. Details incoming.

2 Likes

Cool. It was fun while it lasted, lol. Have an amazing Sunday OG. :v:

9 Likes

Sd9007 :pray::+1::heart::grin: thank you so much last but I made it​:+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson nice default win @Gadarien
Remeber when we used to put hockey cards into our spokes… Not gonna do that any more :joy:
Movie time! Prometheus it is!
Have a great day everyone :seedling:

2 Likes

Yeah it’s a little bittersweet to win by default, but I’m not going to complain about free seeds!

6 Likes

In the end I asked if anyone had interest and you were to only one who spoke. I love seeing seeds I made being grown so it’s a good win.

8 Likes

Hell yeah! I’ll be running 1 or 2 outside this spring. Ill make sure to shoe you. To be sure these are regs?

2 Likes

Yes, they are regs and fresh. I just made them last year.

5 Likes

Awesome. My grow set up is small. I’ll pop several to be sure I get a female.

4 Likes