Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 2

Souds good bud, makes sense.

Don’t forget the wiki signup above everyone.

7 Likes

Congrats, Brother.

4 Likes

C’est presque la meme chose en anglais.

“When the cat is away, the mice will play.”

Or, my preferred variant: “When the cat’s not around, the mice get down!”

2 Likes

RIGHT ON!!! I’m really excited to say the least…:)…

My day was not going well at all and this just helped me soooooo much emotionally:)…

Thank you everyone involved in this… thanks for all the good vibes coming from you OG’ER’S

3 Likes

Happy Anniversary mate all the best for you and the missus :clinking_glasses::seedling::green_heart:

1 Like

Awesome fun! A friend in high school had a stand up 750 Kawasaki mid nineties model…thing used to fly along!!

1 Like

Congrats on the win , Thats a hell of a strain and the collector cards cool to…

3 Likes

Happy anniversary, hope it was a good one! Congrats on 17

2 Likes

I ran out of likes and figured I might as well go ahead and get something to eat while they replenish. Congratulations on the magnificent win @Gadarien. Blue Moon Rocks is top notch! Many blessings and much love

3 Likes

WTG!! Congratulations :tada::champagne::confetti_ball::balloon: @percyryan66 on the win :trophy: for that RKS strain!

Thanks :blush: @DougDawson for a chance at that White Widow X RKS! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck to all! :partying_face::ok_hand::four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers::hugs::crazy_face::tada::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Thank you! I’m out of likes for 6 hours or so. I’m super excited to run it this spring.

2 Likes

So excited for you @Gadarien congrats :tada:

1 Like

Out of likes, but thank you! I’m pretty excited for them.

3 Likes

Thanks @OhNo555 you are the best… always making people feel good:)…

Thanks for the good vibes

3 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::champagne::tada::balloon: @LzBoy on the 17th anniversary celebration! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: this year I will be celebrating 27 years myself! :tada::confetti_ball::+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Always happy :smiley: to see people win :trophy:, I know how good it makes me feel to and alway want to celebrate :tada: for all wins! :facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Happy 17th wedding anniversary, @LzBoy! I think you’re serious about her. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

SUPER HAPPY ANNIVERSARY…y’all are doing it right!!!

17 yes is awesome…you don’t see that as much as I did with my parents etc…in the 70-80’s

LOVE IS AWESOME…YOU TWO ARE AWESOME!!! @LzBoy

4 Likes

congrats @percyryan66 on you win! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

happy anniversary, @LzBoy , hope you had a great time! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

thanks @DougDawson !!! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

good luck @all!!! :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Yeah , your gonna love it . Heavy hitter and top notch genetics. Look forward to seeing your grow…

1 Like