Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 2

Another amazing opportunity from @DougDawson !! Thank you Doug and congrats to @JOHN1234 on your fantastic WIN!!

2 Likes

Not trying to sound like a whiny bitch but why is it always the same 5 guys that win?

3 Likes

Actually @Dannyrawdog420 you won.

I had a secret conference with @DougDawson and we agreed I would take it from you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

J/k have a great weekend!

8 Likes

They sign up for a lot of giveaways?

As it turns out some guys do have all the luck?

I think itā€™s mostly the formerā€¦ RNGs, what can you do? Keep signing up and your number will come up.

7 Likes

Envy never slips from a wise manā€™s tounge !!
Sound good ? I made it up ā€¦or Iā€™ve heard this before in a past life

7 Likes

Lmfao!!! :joy:

1 Like

Itā€™s really weird how it works. Nothing nothing nothing and then BAM! Youā€™ll win like six things in quick succession.

9 Likes

congrats @JOHN1234 on you win! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

thanks @DefNSmokn and @DougDawson :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

good luck @all !!! :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

I can feel your traumaā€¦youā€™ve been laboring away as a member of OG for an entireā€¦2 months!

Tons of giveaways on here, put your time in (you havenā€™t) and youā€™ll have more seeds than you can ever grow. Doug gives away, literally, thousands of seeds. Maybe try thanking himā€¦karma is a thing.

Everyone wins on this site. Just keep trying.

19 Likes

Wait Iā€™m really confused now, so what did I win exactly???.. Is it beans or pollen. I thought I won some powder but the thread is about Tombstone seeds sooo, did I win those as well?

Hey heads up @Rmlorganica your erased @creatorknbsland becareful.

7 Likes

hi @420noob I had noticed this but I thought it was my mistake of not finishing the wiki correctlyā€¦ I logged in today and saw that my name wasnā€™t thereā€¦ no problem with that Iā€™m fine with my new number, thanks brother!!

3 Likes

Oops, sorry I hadnā€™t noticed, Iā€™m still getting the hang of the forum!! Apologies, friends

3 Likes

no problem bro @Rmlorganica

1 Like

Iā€™ve linked it to you twice now bud.
Click it.

4 Likes

Maybe heā€™sā€¦stoned?!?

4 Likes

No wayā€¦how could anyone be stoned around hereā€¦
:rofl:

10 Likes

200w

6 Likes

Why would you sign up for something that you have no idea what the prize is? Does that mean you didnā€™t read the rest of the contestā€™s rules? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Whoā€™s stoned?

2 Likes