Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 2

I went to that site for the chocolate that’s what I went there for when I ran into these and forgot about the chocolate and put my order in for these two I’ll probably go back for the other one later s*** sounds dank glad I found that site

6 Likes

Happy Birthday @DougDawson, have a great day.

1 Like

Any info on who made these beans? I got the same combo from a very nice lady here at OG but didn’t ask about where they came from.
Planning on throwing them in my next bean pop though.

And of course, happy birthday you OG’r you! :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER

10 Likes

Major happy! Wonderful awesome birthday to you @DougDawson !!
:exploding_head: :partying_face: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :100: :exploding_head: :partying_face:

1 Like

@DougDawson Happy Birthday Sweety!
You do so much fo the OG Fam…
Make sure you do something BIG for YOURSELF on your big day!!!

happy-birthday-cat

3 Likes

Alright, alright…what’s all the Hullabaloo about??? I just heard, @DougDawson’s Birthday isn’t due until NEXT YEAR THIS TIME!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ALL, enjoy a pleasant weekend, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Happy birthday @DougDawson, have a great day.:peace_symbol:

1 Like

His stuff is really good.

11 Likes

Happy Birthday Doug!!!

1 Like

Hope you have a great bday @DougDawson all the best mate :seedling::green_heart:

1 Like

oh wow im exited let the beans rain over me (pitbull music)

3 Likes

bonne fete doug hope your having a blessed day

1 Like

Happy birthday fellow Canadian :maple_leaf:@DougDawson
Have a great day!

1 Like

I’ve been trying on and off today to come up with a cool picture with your avatar but I’ll have failed sir lol hope you had a good day.

18 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @DougDawson.
Hope your day is Superb.

2 Likes

So you stole the one i made LOL

1 Like

Happy Birthday seed Santa @DougDawson :partying_face:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Doug! I hope you get any pack of seeds you would die to have as a gift. You derserve a unicorn.

1 Like

Stole is a pretty harsh word maybe took inspiration from…

3 Likes