Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 3

Hey there @donuchee , you should be more careful when adding your name to the wiki. You actually added my name to the last one, lol. Imagine my surprise when I saw myself entered on my own giveaway. :rofl:

28 Likes

Good luck in your giveaway, @DougDawson . You deserve to win this!

14 Likes

Nice win @OhNo555 … Thx Doug for the chance.

8 Likes

Congrats @OhNo555 and thank you @DougDawson!!

5 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson!

Yesterday I actually added you too, but I caught it. Too much good morning bud.

4 Likes

OMG :joy::joy::joy:, I was in such a hurry to get on the wiki as I was on the way out the door :door:, when I noticed I had won :trophy:! Hell Yeah :+1:, WAHOO! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: I was just thinking :face_with_monocle: it had been a while since I hit the @DougDawson lottery! Thanks :blush: you so much @DougDawson this was a GR8 way to start my Friday! I guess I got no one to congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: today! DM incoming with addy! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::boom::comet::zap::fire::tornado::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

27 Likes

Thanks for this treat Doug
And congrats @OhNo555 on the win

5 Likes

Way to go @OhNo555 !!! It’s highly admirable for anyone to acquire any of @DougDawson giveaways. Have a Kick ass weekend everyone!!!

7 Likes

NICE WIN @OhNo555 !

6 Likes

Super win @OhNo555 :slightly_smiling_face:…thanks @DougDawson for the endless stream of good genetics :v:&:green_heart:

7 Likes

That’s a special strain in my opinion. Fingers crossed.

5 Likes

Congrats on the win, @OhNo555
and thanks for all the chances, @DougDawson

5 Likes

Awesome score, @OhNo555 ! Thank you again, @DougDawson , and I hope you all have an awesome weekend! Good luck everybody and happy Friday to all!

5 Likes

Congrats @OhNo555! [quote=“DougDawson, post:1989, topic:143518”]

Imagine my surprise when I saw myself entered on my own giveaway. :rofl:
[/quote]

@donuchee thought you deserve a chance to win too @DougDawson :joy::rofl:

5 Likes

Congrats on the win!!!

5 Likes

Oh lordy Super Lemon Haze, what a treat, fingers crossed! Thank you @DougDawson

4 Likes

Nice win brother!

5 Likes

Thanks buddy :sunglasses:, I will call you later. :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Hi @DougDawson, 49,50, and 51 on the page are @turpman,@tao, and @cannaology. When entering the wiki
to add my name to the list the same three, are listed as 40,41, and 42. I did not want
to edit this mistake for fear of making it worse.I’ll try later.
Thanks for a chance at these.

4 Likes

Awww geeze, Super Lemon Haze. I’m so in on this one! Thank you as always, @DougDawson, for your unmatched generosity! d8JBdDJ

Big congratulation to @OhNo555! You so deserve it! :+1:

Good luck everybody!

I’ll be rollin’ in with my favorite number, #54! Come on random number generator, daddy needs some new Super Lemon Haze beanz!

In the meantime, where is that darn thing…

8 Likes