Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 3

Congrats @Topdecker and thank you @DougDawson !!

2 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson!

3 Likes

@DougDawson Thanks a lot!!
:v: :partying_face: :sunglasses:
:hugs: :herb:
:four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

yep thank you @DougDawson for sure :blush:.
Good luck to everyone.
See you
O.B

2 Likes

Congrats @Topdecker!! And thank you again @DougDawson! May I get on the call list as well please?

4 Likes

Thanks again, @DougDawson for a great draw
Good luck everyone !!!

22 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: @Topdecker on the win :trophy: for the Sweet and Sour Cindy with a collector card! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks :blush: @DougDawson for the chance at that Island :desert_island: Sweet Skunk :skunk: x DJ Shorts Blueberry 🫐 in today’s giveaway! :sunny::zap::tada::skunk:🫐:ok_hand::facepunch::blush::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck to all! :crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::sunflower::blush::skunk:🫐:ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

12 Likes

Thanks for the chance again!! That Blueberry side reeled me in haha :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Congratulations @Topdecker and thanks @DougDawson for being awesome and giving away such a special strain

Good luck everyone

2 Likes

@DougDawson

Might need to go back to revision 37 on the member number post and see some people got removed from the list with that users edit to the post

3 Likes

Too many edits after that one to revert but thanks for letting me know. Let’s do it this way.

5 Likes

Hey @Originalweedman , @seeds2weeds , @MrsTJakes , @Trickster , @Illicitmango and @Zolorp , please check for your names and sign back up if you have not already.

9 Likes

You got it.

2 Likes

Did I foul that up ? If I did I m sorry …

2 Likes

Arrived thought is was going to be Sweet and Sour Cindy…to my amazement and surprise got me some LSD cross thank you @DougDawson you are AWESOME…Looking forward to my next grow.
Popped them into an empty @GrouchyOldMan puck for safe keeping.

34 Likes

Thanks man. Im back in at 71 wish me luck lol

4 Likes

Thanks for being a very bright star in this community @DougDawson.
I know that I and I’m sure all the rest of us greatly appreciate your generosity.

:partying_face: :grin: :heart: :fireworks: :100:

Congrats to @Topdecker on your win. Enjoy

Good luck everyone.

:fishing_pole_and_fish::four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_closed:
:four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_closed: :four_leaf_clover:

11 Likes

Lol if it was u don’t worry… I’ve seen entire lists be deleted by accident and have been the 1 myself lol… it happens usually 1 time to all of us at some point… good luck on the giveaway!!

5 Likes

thx man I appreciate tht ,it was before my morning coffee so I was on auto pilot . LOL, GL to u too…

5 Likes

Congratulations @Topdecker
:partying_face:

Thanks again Doug! :wink:

5 Likes