Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 3

Thanks for the chance @DougDawson, these would rock to grow!

4 Likes

Thanks for the chance @DougDawson! :+1: :green_heart:

3 Likes

Lucky #13 for the win!! thanks @DougDawson!

1 Like

Cracked out the vintage Sour bubble you gave me from 2022 @DougDawson .The deed has been done.Lets see if 2 year old pollen kept in a mylar bag sandwiched between 2 desiccant bags and packed in rice in a jar with another dessicant pack kept in the freezer for 2 years gets the job done and does the dirty deed.Pixie dust is on a coupe lower branches of this Pink Lemonade

34 Likes

Very interested in this outcome. :ok_hand:

9 Likes

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: @hooddirt on the win :trophy: for that Jack Herer.! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :facepunch::ok_hand::+1::sunglasses::v:

Thanks :relaxed: @DougDawson for yet another chance at the Jack Herer. :wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::blush::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::v:

Good luck to everyone! :crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::blush::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

10 Likes

Did someone screw the edit up on last give away above?
I could swear I entered it earlier. So I just entered again.
Lots of open spots now. Just checking Thks

3 Likes

The latest wiki looks good. I didn’t notice any conflicts or overwrites. I think the open spaces you’re seeing are from edit 29 to 30. If you open the wiki but don’t click to edit and instead use the arrow keys it will allow you to go back and review the edits which have previously been completed. There was also a Jack Herer giveaway yesterday I see you signed up for so you may be thinking of that one? Many blessings and much love

5 Likes

I just got to my home to my city house lol
These white Rynos were here waiting so thank u
I will let u know when I get back to the address u sent jews gold to in next 3 weeks

17 Likes

Nice win @hooddirt. That’s a great pack to win!

2 Likes

Congratulations @hooddirt!
:partying_face:

Thanks again Mr. Dawson :call_me_hand:t3:

3 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson!!!

1 Like

I don’t even understand how @DougDawson can keep up the pace on these giveaways! Never played the lottery myself so I can’t tell if this thread is better… but it sure feels like it to me :green_heart:

3 Likes

He is a machine made from used computer componets and has bionic features. His runs are …epic……. run after run. He will go down as an OG Legend at some point in the future. See Doug grow. Grow Doug grow.

6 Likes

I’ve been here barely a month and @DougDawson is already a behemoth, a Titan who makes the Gods tremble :cloud_with_lightning:

2 Likes

congrtas @hooddirt on your win ! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

thanks @DougDawson for another chance on some Jack Herer beanz!!!

good luck @all !! :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

and happy easter !!! :rabbit: :rabbit: :rabbit:

1 Like

The force is strong in that stuff, can’t wait to see the outcome. I predict seeds, lol. :v:

You’re welcome, hope they grow well for you.

Something to do, lol.

@smooth and @emeraldbullfrog , not even sure how to respond, lol. Thanks for the kind words.

5 Likes

Good afternoon OG. We have a winner for the Jack Herer. It’s #7, @Jumbzz . Congrats, send me your info to collect your prize.

24 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @AzSeaindooin420 @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @Greenfingers @Greasy @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango ) @CanuckistanPete @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ @Obski @Til_Valhalla @DEFSeeds @Wizdom @Hippyhop @ThirdStone @AmnioticBaptism @Movement13 @IKEA22 @Movement13 @sunra108 @zezozose @Whatnow @Originalweedman @Trae1170 @XgrimmX @Dannyrawdog420 @j0ebob @Gadarien @Hashton_Kusha @smokekulture @Growgrassblowglass @mox @stiffy @luxton @belleswell @Gumbert @Chasev89 @bevestaldo @sd9007 @Ethereal @OGSince03 @Sintax @GrowTheAtlas @PadawanWarrior @Jhamersburg @UncleLemur @Trimeresurus @dankitydank1976 @Vegabom @Drsunshinestrains @GigaChungus_69420 @TheC525 @Ace71975 @Jumbzz @Cory @greenmonster714 @DGCloud @matos420 @SargentPiff @hooddirt @Sailorboy @emeraldbullfrog @Organical @Alaskagrown @Hambone
tenor (3) .

20 Likes

Congrats on the win, @Jumbzz :+1:
Thanks for the chances, @DougDawson

6 Likes