Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 3

I believe @Foreigner is online, js.

1 Like

Mmmmmmm strawberry

2 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: @Synkra on the win :1st_place_medal: for the Strawberry :strawberry: Diesel X Space Dude. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks @DougDawson for another chance at the Strawberry :strawberry: Diesel X Space Dude strain! :crazy_face::slightly_smiling_face::star_struck::tada::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::wink::peace_symbol:

Good luck to all! :four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::upside_down_face::blush::confetti_ball::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

9 Likes

I see
 yeah I wasn’t thinking about how many envelopes you deal with lol
 that is a challenge for sure
 another reason to be appreciative!! Thank you buddy

3 Likes

Strawberry Diesel X Space Dude

@DougDawson

hey man, hows it going? i know space dude is tga but do you know much about the strawberry diesel?

2 Likes

I don’t. This is what I wrote in the thread when I went looking for more info.

8 Likes

yeah, pretty sure space dude is male space queen. if the strawberry diesel is strawberry cough x nyc diesel you’re in for a treat. nice combination. :fire:

4 Likes

Yeah, took me ages to figure out that Space dude was just a male pheno of Space Queen. His strain board didn’t help at all, lol.

31 Likes

13 Likes

Love this post
thank you

2 Likes

Woo-hoo!! Thank you so much for the lucky draw @DougDawson and thanks everyone else who played/congratulated :pray::heart:đŸȘ· I appreciate the win very much!!

Good luck everyone next round!! :four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers::star2::v:

8 Likes

@percyryan66 I don’t know if you’ve seen this – you probably have – but it’s pretty cool info. (Probably everybody has seen it lol. . .)

I’m pretty new so I can’t attest to its accuracy, but thought you’d be interested.

I can get lost in this site. It’s sorta wonky, in a way, but sometimes you’ll click on a minor looking thing and get some major info. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson

3 Likes

Yes I think it would be dynamic to grow the strain, Best luck to you

4 Likes

Right on!!! Thanks for this

2 Likes

Best of luck to you too
I’ve been trying to get my hands on this for a minute

3 Likes

Congratulations @Synkra :partying_face:

Thank you Doug!