Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 3

Hi @DougDawson :wave:
Thanks for the gift as usual :wink:.
You rock and good luck to everyone🤞
See you
O.B

4 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson . It’s hard to resist a chance at some of these. Your awesome!

2 Likes

I know man, sorry about that. I put both the SLH and Sweet and Sour Cindy pollen into a new card and sent it off. Unfortunately all the cards I sent to the USA were returned to me stating I have to send them as parcels. They have to be repacked with the rest of them and resent which will be done and dropped off as I leave for the lake on Saturday. I have all new address labels printed and I will be dropping them off in a different mail box this time. Never had any returned before and 11 came back to me from this last batch.

19 Likes

Damn. Well at least I know now. I appreciate your efforts doug. If I can help in any way let me know!

1 Like

I appreciate all you do for this community

thanks The awesome @DougDawson

2 Likes

All good man. I have been busy trying to get the last of the spring boxes out and just got to printing the new labels yesterday. Had to peel all the stickers they put on them off to see who’s they were, lol. Post office created a PITA for me but it will be easily fixed now. Just got to stuff them in new envelopes and fire them back out. Hopefully all goes through this time. :crossed_fingers:

10 Likes

I appreciate all you do for this community

thanks The awesome @DougDawson

1 Like

Again?? Brutal!!

2 Likes

It’s the same pile. I get them back last Friday and one more on Monday. Just have not had a chance to re print and re send yet. Will all be done by Sat morning.

4 Likes

Huge Thanks @DougDawson for your continuous good will and for shrugging off
the postal blues. Your a champion and your attitude should be worthy of song. Hail Doug.
:partying_face: :grin: :heart: :fireworks: :100:

Congrats as well to @MrHamilton
:grin: :heart: :fireworks: :four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_with_no_mail: :four_leaf_clover:
:four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_with_no_mail: :four_leaf_clover::heart::fireworks:

Good Luck Everyone.
:fishing_pole_and_fish::four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_closed:
:four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_closed: :four_leaf_clover:

There once was a gent name Dawson
Who everyone agreed was awesome.
He spread the beans of greenery
To paint the landscape scenery.

Shore to shore and coast to coast
He’s the man we raise a toast.
Praise and song were sung by all
The sharks were ready to make the call

Another chance to paint it green
Another chance to win some beans
Hail the awesome Dawson

17 Likes

I felt bad bugging u last week then seen your post . Thats just awful. I was more excited about the collector card then seeds. It s like being a kid collecting baseball cards. Hopefully this don t happen again.

5 Likes

Ahh gotcha… Sorry man, my days are so mixed together now, it could have been this morning or last month when you posted about it originally 🤦😁

1 Like

No worries, it’s just one of those silly things that happens. Just a small bump in the road. All 11 of the returned ones are repackaged now to go out. Even managed to save 9 of the stamps so could always be worse.

That’s too cool @belleswell , thanks. :v:

12 Likes

you’ll win eventually.

In the past your shit gets to me quicker than most, even those in the US with me. sucks that happened, u work hard enough doin this for free you shouldn’t have to deal with post office fuck ups too… :frowning_face: :anguished:

7 Likes

Wow, that wiki is stacked! :crazy_face:
Thanks again Doug.

Congratulations on the previous win @MrHamilton
:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Good morning OG. We have a winner for the Island sweet skunk x DJ Shorts Blueberry. It’s #71, @Fitzera. Congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize.

34 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @Greenfingers @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @CanuckistanPete @Sincitytoker @Natea @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Cannaology @Smooth @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @djtrip @scotchlock @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @splinter7 @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ @Obski @Til_Valhalla @DEFSeeds @Wizdom @ThirdStone @AmnioticBaptism @Movement13 @IKEA22 @Movement13 @sunra108 @Whatnow @Originalweedman @Trae1170 @XgrimmX @Dannyrawdog420 @j0ebob @Gadarien @Hashton_Kusha @smokekulture @Growgrassblowglass @mox @stiffy @luxton @belleswell @Gumbert @Chasev89 @bevestaldo @sd9007 @OGSince03 @Sintax @GrowTheAtlas @PadawanWarrior @Jhamersburg @UncleLemur @Trimeresurus @dankitydank1976 @Vegabom @Drsunshinestrains @GigaChungus_69420 @TheC525 @Ace71975 @Jumbzz @Cory @greenmonster714 @DGCloud @matos420 @SargentPiff @hooddirt @Sailorboy @emeraldbullfrog @Organical @Alaskagrown @Hambone @Smscreations @sd9007 @belleswell @Raratt @Star_Dog @Hawk518 @Bert @Orbitalnutria420 @sayrum @TheGreenBeltGrower @Flower @Ivy @JAYY_2the_R-O_WHAh @TARpits @Gr8racr @Kyleromero94 @wadar @Shanesstrains @Igor @ManyManySpliffs @Onobigrower @Mattman @WoodAndWeedWizard @Hunnamilla @Strikingviking @Pawsfodocaws @MrsTJakes @navy66 @Nick @MrHamilton
tenor (3) .

17 Likes

OK, I am down to my last of @JAWS Forgot Me Not seeds so let’s go with a pack of those today. Sign up below for your chance. Good luck everyone.

1. @Mattman :us:
  2. @hooddirt
  3. @Sintax :us:
  4. @patsnumone :us:
  5. @MrHamilton :us:
  6. @Crawfish :canada:
  7. @MrsTJakes :us:
  8. @Agreenpassion :us:
  9. @jayy_2the_r-o_whah :us:
  10. @Sdoyle
  11. @Fortman420 :canada:
  12. @Gho13
  13. @dingys
  14. @Abbbian
  15. @OG619
  16. @emeraldbullfrog :us: :frog:
  17. @Bert :us:
  18. @Sincitytoker
  19. @VisionGrower :brazil:
  20. @greenmachine77
  21. @treehousegrowery
  22. @Growgrassblowglass
  23. @sayrum :de:
  24. @Cybersmib :us:
  25. @seeds2weeds
  26. @Osogreen261
  27. @DiRtYSkuNkZ
  28. @AMunkFromCupertino
  29. @GallacreekD66
  30. @Til_Valhalla
  31. @Organical :us:
  32. @Trimeresurus :us:
  33. @ChinookKing :us:
  34. @Drsunshinestrains :thailand:
  35. @Illicitmango :us:
  36. @Cannaology :us:
  37. @TARpits :us:
  38. @freed111 :canada:
  39. @matos420 :canada:
  40. @Fitzera :canada:
  41. @Nick :uk:
  42. @Xianpreservation83 :canada:
  43. @TheC525 :us:
  44. @420noob
  45. @Igor :australia:
  46. @Tao :us:
  47. @Hunnamilla :us:
  48. @OnePassionateGrower
  49. @percyryan66 :us:
  50. @Hawk518 :us:
  51. @luxton :canada:
  52. @Terpsnpurps :us:
  53. @BuckeyeBeanz
  54. @Orange.bud :eu::frog:
  55. @billybob
  56. @Villiager
  57. @belleswell :us:
  58. @RadioWaves
  59. @Longtooth :us:
  60. @Topdecker :us:
  61. @Orbitalnutria420
  62. @ManyManySpliffs
  63. @OhNo555 :us::pirate_flag:
  64. @Ace71975 :us:
  65. @djtrip :us:
  66. @ledlight :eu:
  67. @Trae1170 :us:
  68. @sd9007:us:
  69. @TheSeedjinn
  70. @Hambone :us:

add more numbers as needed

64 Likes

Congrats @Fitzera and thank you @DougDawson!!

4 Likes

Thank you so much for the chance @DougDawson !! @JAWS kicks ass!!

6 Likes