Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 3

Badass. Think I’m gonna grow the white rhino. Got last bucket to fill.

10 Likes

Thank you for another chance @DougDawson! Hope you have a happy April! :cloud_with_rain: :sun_behind_small_cloud:

7 Likes

DO NOT :sleeping_bed: ON THE “MOLOKAI FROST”!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

18 Likes

Congrats @Longtooth and thank you @DougDawson!!

4 Likes

Congrats on the win, @Longtooth :+1:
Thanks for the chances @DougDawson

5 Likes

Thanks Doug! PM on the way! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @DougDawson

6 Likes

Molokai Frost back on the wheel and lucky number nineteen. Definitely worth a quicky wiki sign up from this guy. @misterbee is right, y’all. Don’t sleep on it. This one is a beautiful thing.
Thanks for a chance, @DougDawson . You OGTW
Good luck all y’all wiki’ers. And seriously- look up pictures. Your eyes will thank you
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

15 Likes

Thanks for the chance @DougDawson :+1: :green_heart:

Congratulations @Longtooth :confetti_ball:

5 Likes

Wow @DougDawson… haven’t heard the name Molokai Frost in almost 20 years!! And of course you have seeds of it! Last time I heard that name was the early days @Sannie’s and Opengrow…

The lucky gal or guy who gets these is gonna have a true classic in their possession.

Man I LOVE OVERGROW :heart: We really do have something special here folks

Alaskagrown

21 Likes

Og has the best bunch of lads I’ve have every seen on a forum

11 Likes

Sounds like a Perfect bedtime strain to kill my pain and help me sleep, Hope I win!!!

5 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: @Longtooth on the win :trophy: for that LSD x Northern Berry! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :facepunch::+1::wink::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

Thanks :blush: @DougDawson for a chance at the Molokai Frost :cold_face:! :facepunch::+1::slightly_smiling_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::tada::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

Good :blush: luck to all! :crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover: :hugs::crazy_face::star_struck::partying_face::facepunch::+1::ok_hand::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

9 Likes

Good luck guys and gals

5 Likes

Thanks again, @DougDawson! Good luck everyone!

2 Likes

Good luck everyone thank you @DougDawson :+1::100::+1:

1 Like

Congrats @Longtooth !!!
Thanks @DougDawson at a chance at the Molokai Frost
Good luck everyone.

2 Likes

What a great pick @DougDawson Thank you for being the very consistent fun thread on OG. Molokai Frost (Motarebel) :: Cannabis Strain InfoScreenshot 2024-04-01 at 8.20.07 PM|616x499

10 Likes

“ Moloka’i Frost (also known as Moloka’i Hashplant) is a potent sativa-dominant strain with a robust medicinal history. In 1969, residents of the Lalaaupapa Moloka’i leper colony were allowed to leave and access modern medicine. But a special medicine also left the Kalawao Valley (pronounced ka-la-wow), too. This flower grows like a sativa, but exhibits extremely powerful indica-like effects, including heavy sedation, strong analgesic effects, and latent euphoria that complements this strain’s heavy body elements. This rare resinous flower is a Hawaiian landrace worth seeking out.”

Kind of a crazy back story! :flushed:

Alaskagrown

15 Likes

@Longtooth CONGRATULATIONS on the LSD cross!

I just wanted to say LSD;)…

Thank you @DougDawson for being…

Molika’i AWSESOME!

Good luck to everyone…all you awesome OG’RS deserve it!!!

4 Likes