Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 3

Thank you for sharing @DougDawson .
Good luck to everyone
See you
O.B

3 Likes

Lmao great meme :rofl:

3 Likes

Congratulations @greenmachine77 great winā€¦thanks @DougDawson for continued awesomenessā€¦andā€¦good luck to all yall

4 Likes

Thanks Doug!
Iā€™m starting to realize I actually DO like gamblingā€¦ Hah! :crazy_face:

5 Likes

I feel you on thatā€¦for sureā€¦never thought of it like thatā€¦right on brother

4 Likes

Looking forward to this one thanks Doug !

1 Like

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: @greenmachine77 on the win :trophy: for the Romula! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks :blush: @DougDawson for another shot at the Romulan! :star_struck::partying_face::crazy_face::slightly_smiling_face::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck to all! :crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::sunflower::full_moon_with_face::evergreen_tree::cowboy_hat_face::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

I know people who know people. We havenā€™t been introduced yet, but the cream always rises to the top. Fingers

5 Likes

@DougDawson Thanks a lot!!
:matƩ: :coffee: :seedling:

1 Like

I love my finger guy but some feel heā€™s rude, lol.

14 Likes

Thanks for doing this Doug.

I still remember the first time I had Romulan. Summer break from college in 2006 and my roommate went out to LA to see his girlfriend who had a medical card and I gave him some cash and told him to send me back some bud. He got me an ounce of Romulan which put us on our ass for the next few weeks that summer. Good memories. Good times. Cheers.

8 Likes

My pleasure @Jobu , love the avatar.

4 Likes

LOVE that movieā€¦Vacation is the best b

2 Likes

In for the win.

2 Likes

Congrats @greenmachine77 on your win - ā€˜Live long and prosperā€™
Thanks again @DougDawson - ā€˜Jolan Truā€™ :+1: :smile: :+1:

3 Likes

Congrats @greenmachine77!!

Thank you so much @DougDawson!! You truly are a uniquely amazing individual! The first ever seeds I get to call my own came today :grinning:
I am one step closer to my first grow! Thank you so much again :heartbeat:

32 Likes

Thatā€™s great news. You are most welcome @MrsTJakes. Glad to see they made it safely. All those envelopes that were sent back to me seem to have made it through this time. What a relief. I am sure you will find something nice in there. :v:

14 Likes

Congratulations @greenmachine77
:partying_face:

Thank you Doug! :call_me_hand:t4:

5 Likes

side eyes the black coffee you gave me

2 Likes

Recieved the Sweet and Sour Cindy today @DougDawson ,thanks for all you do. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes