Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 3

@Ace71975 congrats and Happy Birthday fellow cancerian bro…mine is tomorrow and I will be 57 :slightly_smiling_face:
:v:&:green_heart:

4 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: @Ace71975 on the win :1st_place_medal: for the Paonia Purple Paralyzer! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::partying_face::peace_symbol:

Thanks :blush: @DougDawson for a chance at the Triangle Kush x Stardawg, & @DefNSmokn for the creation of this one! :wink::ok_hand::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck to all! :star_struck::beach_umbrella::confetti_ball::crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

My package arrived today.
Thank you @DougDawson, and thanks for all you do on here.

20 Likes

Hi @globalhead - maybe we are twins - also my birthday tomorrow - however will be 64 (OLD MAN)
Have a great day - Happy Birthday to us :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Ha! My birthday is today!
Which may be the reason these beans showed up, lol.

5 Likes

@DougDawson , Idk wtf is going on but I typed 61, its putting me at 60

Its correct when going to edit but :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I see its fixed, good job!

1 Like

Gotcha @Orbitalnutria420, before you someone forgot a space between the number and the @ :blush::metal:

All fixed

4 Likes

YES! 1000% worth it, they sent me some samples and I also bought a Knock of version on Amazon that were also awesome!

2 Likes

Beautiful, thank you @luxton. @Pixie65 fuckin it up for everyone. :rofl::wink:. Jk. Love ya growmie!

1 Like

Mine is tommorow!

3 Likes

Amazing - triplets - @Ace71975 , @globalhead and me - born in the 19th July - sounds like a film in the making :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :rofl:

5 Likes

Well, If im in it, its gonna be at least R rated, IF NOT XXX lmao

5 Likes

I’d like a front row seat please

3 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BRR3CR8Z?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

These are the ones I got on Amazon, they are awesome.

5 Likes

I apologise my computer skills are very basic and trying to do it on a phone makes it even harder. Sorry for fucking up your day @Orbitalnutria420 :v:

4 Likes

Oh I was totally being a dick and kidding around. Now I feel bad. I’m sorry, I was really just joking with ya. My bad but figure it out already. :wink:

4 Likes

That’s ok mate I was only joking as well.:wink: But if I fuck it up next time can you fix it for me.

2 Likes

Probably not, I tried, @luxton fingered it out. No worries at all. Someone will.

1 Like

I only knew how to fix it because I did it one time myself and had a heart attack when I saw it wasn’t right, so figured it out kinda quickly, hahaha

2 Likes