Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 3

Congratulations @imgrowingart :partying_face:

Oh yeah, another great! Thanks Doug.
:smiley:

1 Like

Hmmmmm. Sounds….fishy

5 Likes

Thanks for the shot at this one Doug. Hope you’re getting some rest at the lake.

6 Likes

Sure am, been sitting on the deck for hours staring at the lake. Just tossed up my canopy as it’s 29C right now. A bit windy but still a beautiful day. Canopy makes a huge difference in temp. Bought some T-bone steaks on the way I so it’s going to be a great dinner and if this wind dies down a great campfire.

33 Likes

22 Likes

They had to replace part of our damn at our family’s lake house this year so they lowered the water level and it didn’t get enough rain this spring to fill it back up. We now have 30 feet of beach in front of our dock where the lake is supposed to be. No boating all year except kayaks and canoes since the boat launch is dry. Hoping for a wet fall at least so we can get the pontoon boat in the water.

9 Likes

I hear you there man. Our lake is down right now too and controlled by a dam. Makes it difficult to launch my 18 foot boat. I can still launch my jet skis though so there is that. I really hate when people fuck with the lake like this but sadly, it is what it is. They dump water I to the lake every day and the folks near the river all have to get out of the water when they do it…the clown opens the bottom of the dam letting through all the cold deep water instead of opening the top and letting the warm water flow. I can’t help but think it messes with the fish and wildlife aling with all the folks enjoying the lake.

18 Likes

Congrats on the win. @imgrowingart :+1:
And for all the chances, @DougDawson

4 Likes

Thanks for the chance at getting to grow another awesome strain @DougDawson :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Paddleboard works well. A bit choppy for it but still it was a fun paddle.

Just fired up 2 of my jet skies and they came right to life. I love when they do that, lol

Now to drag them out with the atv.

38 Likes

So many thoughts of what this could smell like :joy:
Thanks for the opportunity

2 Likes

Hope you are (or have) enjoyed the T-Bones and are all having a great time at the lake - the paddle board looks fun - did you see any sharks? Lol.
Congrats to @imgrowingart and thanks for another chance @DougDawson :green_heart: :green_heart: :cut_of_meat: :cut_of_meat:

3 Likes

No sharks but we do have our own lake monster, lol. Just prepping the steaks for dinner now.

10 Likes

Yes starting is good! For me fuel stabilizer is a must for toys that get stored in the off season.
Marine Stabil :+1:

3 Likes

Beautiful spot there Doug, and an interesting read on the local Loch Ness, it would look cool with the shark pic list sign up :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

All folks waiting for mail from Doug Dawson , he has been eaten by a Dinosaur.

14 Likes

Absolutely, got to stabilize the fuel and fog the heads every fall.

5 Likes

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: @imgrowingart on the win :trophy: for that Black n Blu cookies! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :ok_hand::wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks :blush: @DougDawson for a chance at the Tuna :sushi: Kush, sounds strange, but I would try it! :joy::joy::joy::ok_hand::wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck to all! :crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::fish: :tropical_fish: :fishing_pole_and_fish: :crazy_face::ok_hand::wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Hey :wave: @DougDawson watch out for the mythical beast! :joy::joy::joy:

IMG_5763

Oh No :grimacing:

11 Likes

I got some Fugu from Hazeman,
Id love to try the tuna
Thanks for the chance @dougdawson

1 Like