Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 3

Congrats on the win, @unomas :+1:
And all the chances, @DougDawson

4 Likes

Congratulations @Mattman on your awesome seeds! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball::gift::champagne::balloon::mega:
And as always thanks for putting on the draws.
@DougDawson :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Gonna skip this one have the strain n won recently. Good luck

4 Likes

Fair enough. I must admit, I am being lazy and putting up strains I packed up before leaving for holidays. This way when I get home and have 20 or so cards to pack, I don’t have to make the seed packs too. :upside_down_face:

16 Likes

I was wondering if you did that and left for vaca with a list of beans you had ready to go :grin::metal:

3 Likes

Congratulations, @unomas ! Thank you as always, @DougDawson ! Good luck everybody and happy weekend to all!

3 Likes

Yup, made all the packs and took a couple pics of them. Bad enough to have to get used to work hours, making 20 or so packs of seeds is time consuming and not something I want to do when I get home. I still have 80% or so of my LSD seeds to shuck so that will eat up some time. Hopefully this baby will help with that.

34 Likes

Sweet! I was wondering if you had tried that before you left.

Lol, right?? My Mrs is a teacher, so every summer she has to get used to that again every fall… I chuckle to myself every fall :grin:. I’ve been off for week over a year myself, I don’t know that my body would even accept going back to work hours :joy:

5 Likes

I’m really curious to see that thing in action, or at least hear your ideas on it!

2 Likes

It should get delivered on Tuesday, have not even seen it other than the pic. I bought it online from a guy in Calgary a few days ago. If it works as well as it did in the video I saw, I will let everyone know the guys info.

6 Likes

Congratulations @unomas great win…thanks @DougDawson for continuing to be awesome…and…Good luck to everyone!!!

5 Likes

Thanks again Mr. Dawson

4 Likes

Lol that looks like a little pinball game I had as a kid!:rofl:
Also super lemon Haze landed today thanks @DougDawson

9 Likes

Congrats @unomas - nice win!!
Thanks again @DougDawson - Good luck everyone :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Nice, beans landing everywhere, very cool.

6 Likes

Commence losing my shit in 3… 2… OMGOMGOMG

Dude, thank you!!

:grin::ok_hand:

31 Likes

Are you going to give us a mechanical :gear: report as to how that fancy unit functioned? Maybe even a short video of it in action! :slightly_smiling_face: :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Nice win @unomas, congratulations!
:partying_face:

Thank you @DougDawson :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thanks for the chance Doug!

Good luck everyone

3 Likes

Received the goods!! Thank you Doug :grin:

15 Likes