Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 3

Congratulations @Gr8racr !! Thanks Doug for your kindness and generosity.

5 Likes

Thanks DD!!
:v:

2 Likes

Congrattys @Gr8racr !! Thank you Doug for another generous giveaway.

2 Likes

Congrats on the win. @Gr8racr :+1:
And all the chances, @DougDawson

2 Likes

Hey bud, thereā€™s a fishing thread itā€™s a popular pastime with us stoners.

5 Likes

We could HOT BOX the lake lol

4 Likes

Sweet, thanks Doug awesome thing you do here

1 Like

Whatā€™s a fly fishermanā€™s worst nightmare?

He dies and his wife sells his equipment for what he told her he paid for it :grin:

I have been able to go fly fishing in a number of years now, and MAN do I miss it!!

Beauty looking fish man!!

10 Likes

Thanks man! I am very passionate about fly fishing!

2 Likes

Thanks man yeah I have always loved to fish but ever since I started to fly fish i have been consumed by its many facets.

5 Likes

Yā€™all keep drawing me in I canā€™t not talk about fishing, I feel the same way, I will fish in any water for any kind of fish. In almost any weather. And please forgive our fishing rambling @DougDawson on your giveaway post. The worst day fishing is still better than doing almost anything else.

4 Likes

I donā€™t care @Simdadon , all stuff is welcome in my threads. Besides, I love to fish. :v:

11 Likes

I think the coolest fly fishing thing to happen to me was when I had a conversation about it with Henry ā€œThe Fonzeā€ Winkler on twitter, lol.

Thereā€™s also something about standing in the middle of a river with 2 bald eagles fishing a hundred feet down streamā€¦ Nature is so, so cool.

9 Likes

25 Likes

Any time I hear his name I just think of Little Nicky :rofl:

5 Likes

I talked to him about Little Nicky too!! ā€œMr. Sandler forgot to tell me I would be in a makeup chair for 4 hoursā€, for the scene he gets stung by all the bees, LOL.

7 Likes

Sweet man!! Damn, heā€™s young there!! Surely thatā€™s not you with him, youā€™re way too young.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s my uncle that lived in Kamloops. This was back in the Happy Days times. They did tours back then. You can see the mock Arnolds behind them. Rod was so happy to meet him and get the pic, he was a fan. My favorite for him will always be Night Shift, lol.

14 Likes

Thatā€™s very cool man, very cool! Iā€™m not sure Iā€™ve seen that one, Iā€™ll have to checkā€™r out!!

2 Likes

Yeah man, itā€™s a fun movie IMO. Good old 80ā€™s movies.

5 Likes