Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 3

I don’t really have a favorite. I like Gibson’s, Jamison and a bunch of others. 4 Roses single barrel is one of my favorites. Powers Irish Whiskey is also really nice to sip on. I drink all my whiskey neat or occasionally on the rocks if it’s really hot out.

7 Likes

Thank you for the chance @DougDawson , grabbed a spot, good luck everybody. :handshake:🏻:grinning:

2 Likes

ok, I don’t know who bought me that drink but thanks very much bud. :v:

6 Likes

Taps about to flow…

1 Like

16 Likes

Thank you for encouraging me my friend

5 Likes

Sweet. Been trying to secure some BOG gear for a while now! Thanks Doug and good luck everyone!!

1 Like

Fingers crossed on this one! Appreciate ya as always DD. Have a great Friday OG.

I’ll have to give that a try.

Same here. I can’t afford it too often, but as an occasional treat, I’ll pick up a bottle of Wild Turkey Rare Breed. I don’t know it you’ve ever tasted that but, damn is it delicious. Apparently you can find the non-chill filtered version in :canada: and it’s supposed to be exceptional. Cheers!

5 Likes

Have a great weekend @DougDawson

1 Like

Thanks @Osogreen261 , you too bud.

Good morning OG, we have a winner for the Sour Grape. It’s #53, @Cannabiscrusader . Congratulations man, send me your info to collect your prize.

37 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@tresbundles @CrunchBerries @BeagleZ @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @Greenfingers @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @CanuckistanPete @Sincitytoker @Natea @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @blowdout2269 @Cannaology @Smooth @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @RadioWaves @djtrip @scotchlock @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @splinter7 @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ @Til_Valhalla @DEFSeeds @Wizdom @ThirdStone @Movement13 @IKEA22 @Movement13 @sunra108 @Whatnow @Originalweedman @Trae1170 @XgrimmX @Dannyrawdog420 @j0ebob @Gadarien @Hashton_Kusha @smokekulture @Growgrassblowglass @mox @stiffy @luxton @belleswell @Gumbert @Chasev89 @bevestaldo @sd9007 @OGSince03 @Sintax @GrowTheAtlas @PadawanWarrior @Jhamersburg r @Trimeresurus @Vegabom @Drsunshinestrains @GigaChungus_69420 @TheC525 @Ace71975 @Jumbzz @greenmonster714 @DGCloud @matos420 @SargentPiff @hooddirt @Sailorboy @emeraldbullfrog @Organical @Alaskagrown @Hambone @Smscreations @sd9007 @belleswell @Raratt @Star_Dog @Hawk518 @Bert @Orbitalnutria420 @sayrum @TheGreenBeltGrower @Flower @Ivy @JAYY_2the_R-O_WHAh @TARpits @Gr8racr @Kyleromero94 @wadar @Shanesstrains @Igor @ManyManySpliffs @Onobigrower @Mattman @WoodAndWeedWizard @Hunnamilla @Strikingviking @Pawsfodocaws @MrsTJakes @navy66 @Nick @MrHamilton @Tonyww93 @Witchking @Haggis @Jobu @Dran88 @SunGrown @Reaper420 @Simdadon @FishnRice @Ganjapeee @SteveoReno
tenor (3) .

23 Likes

Congrats @Cannabiscrusader ! May the great ape grape crusade begin!

11 Likes

OK, since 82 people signed up we shall go with another pack of Sour Grape today. Sign up below for your chance. Good luck everyone.

1. @belleswell :us:
  2. @Ace71975 :us:
  3. @freed111 :canada:
  4. @Mattman :us:
  5. @Hambone :us:
  6. @MrHamilton :us:
  7. @Tuned :canada:
  8. @Igor
  9. @Tonyww93
  10. @Fortman420 :canada:
  11. @seeds2weeds
  12. @organical :us:
  13. @Smooth :us:
  14. @hooddirt
  15. @Skywalkerf1 :de:
  16. @Terpsnpurps :us:
  17. @MyrtleGrounds :us:
  18. @patsnumone :us:
  19. @donuchee :us:
  20. @Mad_Barry :australia:
  21. @Ganjapeee :brazil:
  22. @Villiager
  23. @Strikingviking :us:
  24. @DiRtYSkuNkZ
  25. @matos420
  26. @Sdd420
  27. @treehousegrowery :us:
  28. @Agreenpassion :us:
  29. @FishnRice :us:
  30. @Tymemachine :us:
  31. @JerBear :us:
  32. @Cannaology :us:
  33. @saxo
  34. @Simdadon :us:
  35. @globalhead :india:
  36. @Hawk518 :us:
  37. @Crawfish :canada:
  38. @TARpits :us:
  39. @Sbeanonnamellow :us:
  40. @JAYY_2the_R-O_WHAh :us:
  41. @sllimnave :us:
  42. @luxton :canada:
  43. @GallacreekD66
  44. @TheC525 :us:
  45. @Sincitytoker
  46. @emeraldbullfrog :us: :frog:
  47. @OhNo555 :us::pirate_flag:
  48. @Growgrassblowglass
  49. @Flower :us:
  50. @Bartholomew
  51. @Tao :us:
  52. @Brainwarp
  53. @sd9007 :us:
  54. @RadioWaves
  55. @havens4hawks :us:
  56. @Pixie65
  57. @BuckeyeBeanz
  58. @Piter :es:
  59. @unomas :us:
  60. @Michasber :de:
  61. @Nick :uk:
  62. @BIGJ :us:
  63. @Strainger :us:
  64. @greenmonster714
  65. @PlantTherapy
  66. @percyryan66 :us:
  67. @ShiskaberrySavior
  68. @Whatnow :us:
    Add more numbers as needed
60 Likes

Congrats @Cannabiscrusader on the BOG win.

5 Likes

Congrats on the win, @Cannabiscrusader :+1:
And all the chances, @DougDawson

3 Likes

I would also like to shout out to 2 members. First is @Nick who made a donation for stamps yesterday. Really appreciate it bud, it really helps keep the seeds flowing. Nick will be receiving the first Troll puck ever sent out with some PPP inside for his growing pleasure.

The second member is not known to me. They sent a donation that just said to have a drink. Stopped and picked up a nice bottle if whiskey this morning for the weekend. Many thanks. Let me know who you are so I can sand you a thank you card. :wink:

Now for outstanding seeds. Since I was on holidays for 2 weeks and came back to plants needed to be trimmed, I have not sent seeds out yet. Just had no time to pack them up. Sorry for the delay but out of the 3 things I need to do, packing seeds, trimming plants and shucking seeds, trimming took priority. Plants hung for the full 2 weeks I was on holidays and were not ruined like I thought they would be. So trimming them up before they got too dry had to be done. I am on schedule to be done trimming tonight so I will get the last 3 weeks of seeds packed up this weekend and all outstanding seeds will go out on Monday. Picked up more stamps today, thanks again @Nick .

I can get back to shucking the 80% of my seeded plants for the fall box after I get those seeds all packed up. Looking forward to trying out my new seed sorter. Have an amazing day OGers. :v:

48 Likes

it aint work if you love what you do

5 Likes

Sick! Thanks Double D!

@Nick out there doing his thing. Super generous of you man. Thanks again for the Sharpie set! So nice having the color I need, and actually having it work. The basement wall that I throw the dead ones against thanks you too.

9 Likes

Congratulations :tada::champagne::confetti_ball::balloon: @Cannabiscrusader on the win :trophy: for the Sour Grapes :grapes:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::blush::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::v:

Thanks :blush: @DougDawson for bring these giveaways to us all everyday and to those that contribute stamps to help! :hugs::hugs::hugs::sun_with_face::partying_face::blush::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::v:

Good luck to all! :star_struck::crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::v:

6 Likes