Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 3

When i first join onto OG I had seed PPP seeds talked about and put up for giveaways such as this but it wasnt till recently I learnt more about it. Sounds killer. Thanks for putting this up @DougDawson

8 Likes

Nice @MikeyMeteor on the win!
And I hope to get a chance at the PPP seeds myself. :rofl:
Good luck to everyone! :crossed_fingers:
And thanks as always @DougDawson :clap::clap:
:v:

6 Likes

Congrats on the win, @MikeyMeteor :+1:
And all the chances, @DougDawson

6 Likes

Come on little ppp. Make me a bud so I can test you out too…

24 Likes

AHHHHH SOOOOOO close :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Congrats @MikeyMeteor :sparkler:

Continued gratitude @DougDawson :wine_glass::potted_plant:

5 Likes

Salute @MikeyMeteor …Im gonna have to look up this PPP Ur giving away @DougDawson & the Pucks are Dope :muscle::muscle::muscle:

3 Likes

Damn i gotta win just to get 1 of those troll pucks bro. Very cool!! Was that bobbies work?

3 Likes

Continued Thanks for all of the Chances @DougDawson

and Congrats to @MikeyMeteor

Good Luck Everyone

Triple P sounds good to me.

:fishing_pole_and_fish::four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_closed:
:four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_closed: :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Congrats @MikeyMeteor!!

Thanks for another shot at PPP @DougDawson, I’ve heard phenomenal things about the strain :smiley:

7 Likes

Just search the site for Paonia Purple Paralyzer and you will find the thread. I grew some recently that has cured up real nice. This is what I was smoking last night.

38 Likes

Wait did I win this? I’ve really had a turn in luck lately thank you @DougDawson. I didn’t even want to enter but it was a rare strain. I am blessed thank you. I will grow this plant as large as possible.

13 Likes

It’s looks really good. I love that flavor from up north. I saw you post this on here but it is a very foreign strain to me. What do you like best about it?

oh wait I won the KUSH 4 I thought PPP

either way, but I need some kush calm me down I was lusting for that in the auction

the PPP is strange to me what the hell is that… after I tried Remo Chemo back in the day I never will doubt that bud from up north too

11 Likes

Unlike many strains these days, this one has the power to put a smile on my face before I even get done the joint.

15 Likes

That was from 6 females pollinated by 6 males. There are 4593 more seeds I got from the 6 tops that were already cleaned and are not in that pic. So these technically go with that pile. :v:

31 Likes

Congratulations @MikeyMeteor great win…good on you brother and…thank you @DougDawson for being awesome….and good luck to everyone!!!

5 Likes

20 - 30k range, my guess 28888 total

3 Likes

That’s what I am thinking. It was a good run, hoping BOGBubble does as well.

Do you mean my callout list?

6 Likes

Blue Cookies x Vietnam Black has landed yesterday mr. @DougDawson . Thank you so much! :grin:

9 Likes

thank you @percyryan66 I feel guilty winning, but mixed because it is kush 4 x sunshine daydream I got confused PPP which is even better doug says hah but isn’t that his creation who knows anyway - percy what are you growing nowadays?

I wont’ enter any more I won white rhino shared half - now the coveteed kush 4 and something else I forgot (cindy99sweetandsour - shared that with my delivery dude he was psyched). Actually I will enter if he does some canadian chemo type thing, that’s the only one promise, otherwise I’ll wait like six months lol

10 Likes