Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 3

i did.
@DougDawson if i win can i donate the seeds to someone else? i just want the puck lol

8 Likes

Sweet! Thank You Doug. Stoked to add to the puck collection. Appreciated very much. :v:

17 Likes

I’m going to sit this one out, I got super lucky and won this from you recently. Congratulations @Wizdom!!! Thank you @DougDawson for being an inspiration to me.

12 Likes

nice win @Wisdom trade you kush 4 for PPP ???

3 Likes

You can donate the seeds to me!
Dibs!

3 Likes

Congratulations @Wizdom on ur winnings

5 Likes

Kush4 is also a nice strain to have, I’ll take em if your not happy…

4 Likes

just considering a straight up trade if he accepts I will run the PPP as soon as i get them, kush 4 maybe next year

3 Likes

Them pucks are super dope, I really need one even if it’s empty for my collection! :crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::blush::wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::ok_hand::v:

3 Likes

Congrats on the win, @Wizdom :+1:
And all the chances, @DougDawson

2 Likes

Congratulations @Wizdom great win for sure…thanks @DougDawson for being awesome and…good luck to everybody!!!

3 Likes

Well won @Wizdom !! Thank you @DougDawson for another shot at these.

2 Likes

@DougDawson can you take my name off the list please? Everything else in my notifications get buried lol. Thank you kindly :saluting_face:

3 Likes

LOL, one notification a day shouldn’t bury your notifications. But of course, I will and have removed you bud. :v:

2 Likes

rick-morty
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Congrats Wizdom! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Folks do seem to be going puckin’ crazy for this one. I guess I’d better enter too!

Thank you as always, @DougDawson, for you awesome giveaways!

Good luck, everyone!

I was lucky enough to snag always lucky #81! :+1:

9 Likes

Nobody else talks to me lmao

9 Likes

mine looks the same lol
thank the gods for ol double D

1 Like

He really is doing gods work, such a legend :100: I just already have an abundance of seeds partially thanks to him so I haven’t really been participating in the giveaway’s. I know there’s an unlimited amount of tags he can put in the post but part of me likes to think by removing myself, it makes room for someone else who’s in need of some beans. It’s all love all the time :green_heart:

6 Likes

can i be added? gotta be in it to win it! thx mr.dawson

2 Likes