Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 3

@DougDawson I would love to be added to the call list, and I’m gonna sign up for today’s. Thank you both for your prolific seed production and your generosity!

6 Likes

You can’t win if you’re not on it. When I first joined here I kept signing up and NOT winning…then all of a sudden I got on a hot streak and it felt like I was winning every other time.

11 Likes

I will :blush:
I won a lot at beginning of the year I’m never unhappy here
I usually don’t put my name on until it’s above 10
@CanuckistanPete

2 Likes

Good luck!

4 Likes

While thank you much appreciated :+1:
@CanuckistanPete

3 Likes

No problem, I have added you. Had to delete a bunch of folks that have not been here in a while since I hit my 200 person tag limit but all good. :v:

11 Likes

Thanks! I am still new to growing, but enjoying it, and excited to try new strains and find what might work for my various needs.

6 Likes

We were all new to growing at one point or another, it’s actually a really cool place to be. Lot’s to learn, lot’s of research, trial and error. It’s a great time in a growers life. Best of luck with your journey. :v:

14 Likes

@DougDawson can I be added also to call list if it’s okay, thanks for what you do for this community.

7 Likes

No problem @Dboybudz , you have been added. :v:

3 Likes

Congrats @percyryan66 - it’s about time :green_heart: :green_heart:

Good luck everyone (especially me - lol) for the next round of Romulans - Thank you again for your generosity @DougDawson :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

5 Likes

I’m back in for it again! Still gotta replace the co-op ones I gave away. :rofl:
Thank you Doug. :+1:t4:

Congratulations on the previous win @percyryan66.
:partying_face:

3 Likes

Hi @DougDawson. I may be able to help you with freeing up another spot on your shark call list. I’m on there twice. I don’t want to be taken off the call list, but you could remove one of my names as I’m on there twice. It was easy to see once our user names were highlighted in green.

8 Likes

Thanks for letting me know, I have corrected that. :v:

3 Likes

I’m sure there are others that are also on there twice. I noticed a name twice a few days ago on the list, but cannot remember who it was. Ask the shark call list for those to check the list and see if they are listed twice. Very easy once our user names are highlighted in green.

5 Likes

I see they were a number of names apart. I can only guess that some folks ask twice not realizing. It’s not a big deal. I knocked off half a dozen folks earlier so I am good for a bit. Every now and then I have to clean the list up, just part of the routine.

4 Likes

Hey Doug I’m listed twice on your list and I don’t know why I hope I didn’t make some Kind of mistake?? :scream:

2 Likes

I am as well,

2 Likes

No worries, thanks for letting me know, I have removed the duplicates. :v:

3 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity everyone!
Good luck DougDawson!

2 Likes