Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 3

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: @greenmonster714 on the win :trophy: for that Romulan! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::blush::sunglasses::v:

Thanks :blush: as always @DougDawson for another chance at the Romulan! :clap::clap::clap::tada::facepunch::ok_hand::+1::partying_face::wink::blush::sunglasses::v:

Good luck to all! :crazy_face::four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers::peace_symbol:

15 Likes

Congrats on the win, @greenmonster714 :+1:
And all the chances, @Dougdawson

11 Likes

Big congratulations @greenmonster714!!! Romulan is a classic. Thank you for the opportunity Doug!

8 Likes

Please add me, good sir! @DougDawson

6 Likes

Thanks to @DougDawson and congrats to @greenmonster714

7 Likes

would like to get added as well @DougDawson, thx a lot

4 Likes

With a name like @LooseMoose , absolutely.

12 Likes

How do you like this @DougDawson ?

IMG_0601
IMG_0600

10 Likes

@DougDawson thanks for another opportunity!
Can I please be added to the call list?
Enjoy those beans @greenmonster714
Good luck everyone!:call_me_hand:t3:

7 Likes

Why thank you @emeraldbullfrog. I like the way you think. I sometimes set out because itโ€™s something I already have, but from now on, I will start doing what you just did.

5 Likes

Hey @Flower i appreciate the kind words! Letโ€™s try it again today since the Romulan is back up again

5 Likes

Well, we are side by side, donโ€™t know if thatโ€™s good strategy or bad, lol.

Congrats @greenmonster714 , way to go dude.

4 Likes

Congratulations @greenmonster714 great winโ€ฆthanks @DougDawson for being perpetually awesome andโ€ฆgood luck to everyone

7 Likes

Congratulations @greenmonster714 :partying_face:

Thanks again Doug!
:wink:

2 Likes

Awesome, thank you @DougDawson This is a strain I e wanted to grow for years.

3 Likes

I dont know how you do it Doug, but thank you! Thank you for such generosity in your giveaways!

4 Likes

Keeps me busy, lol.

3 Likes

That is just stellar!

Congrats @greenmonster714 !!

1 Like

Actually just sitting here, just finished a joint and am planting a bunch of seedlings into their first pots and watching WKRP reruns. Well, and surfing OG.

14 Likes

I have said before that I aspire to be weed santa at whatever point I have my growing dialed in, sharing with friends, and anyone who might be in need for medical reasons. That was before I knew about OG, so if I ever start breeding strains/making seeds, Iโ€™ll aspire to be a DougDawson. :saluting_face:

Doug you remind me of some of the tireless contributors to open source software / hardware projects, just making peopleโ€™s lives better through their time and contributions.

12 Likes