Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 3

Thank you @DougDawson !

7 Likes

Nice one @Originalweedman congratulations on the Romuwin!

@DougDawson, I don’t know where you find the time or energy. But the way you keep pumping that OG spirit, you’re an inspiration :star_struck: .

11 Likes

“Live long and pop them seeds” lets go!!!

8 Likes

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: @Originalweedman on the win :trophy: for the Romulan! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :+1::hugs::ok_hand::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks :pray: @DougDawson for another shot at the Romulan! :+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck to everyone! :four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::slightly_smiling_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Received these today
Thanks again
@DougDawson

1 Like

12 Likes

Glad they made it, hope they grow well for you bud. :v:

3 Likes

@DougDawson
Could u please remind me what those abbreviations mean

1 Like

That would be Pot of Gold x Lashgar Gah / Trainwreck by @Barefrog .

5 Likes

Much appreciated
@DougDawson

2 Likes

Wtg @Originalweedman, congrats! :partying_face:

Thank you for another shot at them Romulan Doug.
:slightly_smiling_face::call_me_hand:t3:

3 Likes

Your doing rom giveaways ??? How do I up my chances of getting something rom !!! Lol

1 Like

Thank you @DougDawson!!!

cograts @Originalweedman on a nice win!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

thanks @Doug an a happy 420 @ all !! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

good luck @ all!! :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Happy 420 Day @DougDawson and friends, now it’s time to get this party :tada: started! :partying_face::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

IMG_5226

5 Likes

SWEEEEET THX @DougDawson and all u awesome members for the kind words…

2 Likes

Happy 420 to all

2 Likes

Woooooo happy 420. !!!

3 Likes

Romulan from Doug Dawson giveaway.

39 Likes

Hey there OG, we have a winner for the Romulan seeds. It’s #1, @CocoaCoir . Congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize.

30 Likes