Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 3

congrats @Nugslinger on your win!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

Thanks @ DD :slight_smile:

good luck @ all! :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

I just want to double check @DougDawson there’s no obligation to start them soon?

I’m getting through tons of seed these days vegging with 12-12 so they’d get grown but I’ve another 2 crops planned after this one?

Thank you

3 Likes

Thanks again DD!!!
:partying_face: :clap: :clap: :clap: :exploding_head:
:v: :sunglasses: :hugs:

2 Likes

Congrats on the win, @Nugslinger :+1:
And all the chances, @DougDawson

4 Likes

Thanks all woohoo got them lime terps locked down now :lock: just neeeed some Banana :banana: :yum:

6 Likes

Hey bud, no strings attached. Winner gets the seeds and can pop them, store them, trade them, or whatever else they see fit. :v:

16 Likes

Thank you for this opportunity @DougDawson

3 Likes

Awesome win, @Nugslinger ! A favorite of ours from waaaay back. Hopefully they do good for ya!

Also a favorite from waaaay back is White Rhino so thank you, @DougDawson ,for the chance to visit an old Friend!

3 Likes

Man If it weren’t white rhino I’d sit out… but it and white widow are some huge major favorites of mine!! Thanks for the chance my bro!

9 Likes

Thanks for the chance at another amazing giveaway @DougDawson

2 Likes

@DougDawson, sign me up for this one please.
White Rhino is on my bucket list.

3 Likes

You can edit the wiki to add yourself to the list my friend ! Don’t miss out WR is gasss

4 Likes

Heppers thanks very much @DougDawson , a fine job your doing goodness gratefully extended…happy growers Peace…
OVERGROW THE WORLD with killer genes oldschoollandrares…

1 Like

Congratulations @Nugslinger :+1::partying_face::clap:
Some real :fire: there!
And thanks again for all you do @DougDawson

2 Likes

Pretty excited again Great Job @DougDawson

1 Like

Thanks for the help, a little new here, I didn’t know you could do that.

6 Likes

72 signups already, whoa!
Thank you Doug.
:+1:t3:

Congrats @Nugslinger on the win!
:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: @Nugslinger on you win :1st_place_medal: for that Jack Herer! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::wink::facepunch::+1::peace_symbol::sunglasses:

Thanks :blush: @DougDawson for turning that White Rhino :rhinoceros: loose again! :crossed_fingers::ok_hand::four_leaf_clover::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

IMG_5057

Good luck to all! :four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers::ok_hand::facepunch::partying_face::+1::sunglasses::wink::peace_symbol:

13 Likes

Congratulations @Nugslinger :boom::+1::grin::star_struck::star_struck::tada::tada::partying_face:

2 Likes

Thanks for the chance @DougDawson. I appreciate you.

Good luck everyone!

1 Like