Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 3

Score, @420noob ! Thank you for another chance, @DougDawson and good luck all y’alls!

3 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::champagne::tada::balloon: @420noob on the win :1st_place_medal: Jack Herer! WTG bro :sunglasses:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks :blush: again @DougDawson for all you do and another chance at the Jack Herer! I got my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: and got out the old four leaf clover :four_leaf_clover: for this one :point_up: today! :tada::sun_with_face::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::partying_face::peace_symbol:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all! :crossed_fingers::tada::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::partying_face::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Could I be added???

4 Likes

Congrats on the win, @420noob :+1:
And all the chances, @DougDawson

3 Likes

Grats @420noob ! And thanks as always DD :sunglasses::evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

No problem, you have been added @TheGreenBeltGrower

2 Likes

Congrats @420noob and thank you @DougDawson!!

4 Likes

Congratulations :tada: @420noob :grinning:
And as always thanks to @DougDawson for all that you do.
What an amazing person! :partying_face::tada::+1:

5 Likes

Congratulations @420noob!!! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks foe the chance, yet again!!

Cingrats @420noob!!!

3 Likes

Great win @420noob …thanks for the never ending giveaway’s of fine genetics @DougDawson :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

You are all quite welcome. :v:

13 Likes

Can you please add me? Or could you please school me as to how to join in the fun. I would love a chance to get some fresh beans.

tarpits

3 Likes

Go to the post above… number 996 theres a pencil looking icon. Click it… it will bring up the wiki post open so u can edit… here you want to be careful as you can mess the whole thing up if done incorrectly… go to the last name… click just after the last letter of that name… then hit your return button to scroll it to the very next line… type the next number and add your name… as u type it it will show your profile eventually… click that… and save edit at the bottom… if at any point it asks you to overwrite… close out the window and start over @TARpits

4 Likes

Woohoo ask and you shall receive.

3 Likes

When people ask @DougDawson to “add them” they mean his callout list for giveaways… so u can get a notification

3 Likes

Congratulations @420noob my brotha!
:partying_face:

Thank you Mr.Dawson
:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Many thanks for the step by step.

2 Likes

Romulan and blue moon rocks arrived :metal::vulcan_salute:

Thank you sir!

25 Likes

It’s a blessing to have another chance at this game, thank you @DougDawson