Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 3

Yeah buddy ! @Fortman420

1 Like

thanks for the opportunity @DougDawson
appreciate you.

1 Like

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: @Fortman420 on the win :trophy: for that LSD x Northern Berry! WTG! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Dam @DougDawson you đŸ«” are on a roll :game_die: :game_die:, putting up my favorites, Super Lemon :lemon: Haze. :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:. Too bad I can’t seem to hit the @DougDawson Daily lottery. :slightly_frowning_face: :crazy_face::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck to all, but GO lucky :four_leaf_clover: #39! :wink::star_struck::crossed_fingers::shamrock::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Wiki list is crazy big :smiley:
Thanks Doug for all this

Congratulations @Fortman420 !

Thank you @DougDawson

1 Like

I am in. Congrats @Fortman420.
Thanks for the opportunity @DougDawson.

1 Like

That’s hilarious :joy::joy:

3 Likes

@DougDawson I received my seeds today ,thank u so much man.Sour Grapes been on my bucket list 
Can t wait to drop these when I get my BB stuff squared away

4 Likes

Congratulations :fire::+1::fire: @Fortman420

1 Like

White rhino showing preflowers after a short stay in the flower tent, now back in veg.

11 Likes

I like that yellow thing you’re using to train your plant. Didn’t realized such a thing existed.

3 Likes

First congrats to @Fortman420

:grin: :heart: :fireworks: :four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_with_no_mail: :four_leaf_clover:
:four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_with_no_mail: :four_leaf_clover::heart::fireworks:

Thanks as well Doug for your continued and amazing generosity.

:partying_face: :heart: :100: :four_leaf_clover: :guitar: :drum: :microphone: :gem: :star: :cherries: :fireworks: :fishing_pole_and_fish::four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_closed: :four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_closed: :four_leaf_clover:

Good Luck everyone.

4 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson I have received the Romulan.

Yes last year somebody gave the yellow training clips to me. They’re pretty useful sometimes. I also top and supercrop plants by bending the stalks, but a lot of times I just leave the plants alone.

3 Likes

I just recently found the secret to supercropping
 Give a slight twist to the plant as you bend it over and it keeps everything a little more aligned, the plant ends up coming back faster :grin::metal:

8 Likes

congratulations @Fortman420 !!! :exploding_head::fire: And let’s go for one more! Thanks @DougDawson

5 Likes

Speaking of which, here’s an Oats x Rolling Thunder from you that I’ve super cropped, and LST’d, and nursed back to health after almost killing her twice đŸ€ŠđŸ€”

14 Likes

Nice let me know how she smokes. @luxton That plant is a survivor. The one I got tastes like grapefruit and has a kush high. Mine didn’t stretch that much maybe 50% of the height from when I flipped.

1 Like

Sweet, will do! They’re into 12/12 as of today :grin:

1 Like

Flower maybe 10 weeks or less? Not too bad. You can feed her heavy probably, can try.

1 Like