Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 3

Take my like. Thanks @DougDawson ! :partying_face::partying_face::fire::rocket:

1 Like

Good morning OG. We have our latest Romulan winner. It’s #54, @pine. Wow, that’s Karma for you.

34 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @Greenfingers @Greasy @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango ) @CanuckistanPete @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @Yetigrows @djtrip @scotchlock @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @splinter7 @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ @Obski @Til_Valhalla @DEFSeeds @Wizdom @Hippyhop @ThirdStone @AmnioticBaptism @Movement13 @IKEA22 @Movement13 @sunra108 @zezozose @Whatnow @Originalweedman @Trae1170 @XgrimmX @Dannyrawdog420 @j0ebob @Gadarien @Hashton_Kusha @smokekulture @Growgrassblowglass @mox @stiffy @luxton @belleswell @Gumbert @Chasev89 @bevestaldo @sd9007 @Ethereal @OGSince03 @Sintax @GrowTheAtlas @PadawanWarrior @Jhamersburg @UncleLemur @Trimeresurus @dankitydank1976 @Vegabom @Drsunshinestrains @GigaChungus_69420 @TheC525 @Ace71975 @Jumbzz @Cory @greenmonster714 @DGCloud @matos420 @SargentPiff @hooddirt @Sailorboy @emeraldbullfrog @Organical @Alaskagrown @Hambone @Smscreations @Nugslinger @sd9007 @belleswell @Raratt @Star_Dog @Hawk518 @Bert @Orbitalnutria420 @sayrum @TheGreenBeltGrower @Flower @Ivy @JAYY_2the_R-O_WHAh @TARpits @Gr8racr
tenor (3) .

19 Likes

OK OGers, we will go with another pack of Romulan today. Sign up below for your chance. Good luck everyone.

1. @Smscreations :us:
  2. @m0sirys :de:
  3. @DirtySlowToes :us_outlying_islands:
  4. @Agreenpassion :us:
  5. @OhNo555 :us: :four_leaf_clover:
  6. @Cannaology :us:
  7. @misterbee :us:
  8. @Bert :us:
  9. @sayrum :de:
  10. @sintax :us:
  11. @jesuswearsflares
  12. @bevestaldo
  13. @emeraldbullfrog :us:
  14. @Cloud9 :us:
  15. @Nugslinger :canada:
  16. @Scarlyle :us:
  17. @freed111 :canada:
  18. @luxton :canada:
  19. @havens4hawks :us:
  20. @Illicitmango :us:
  21. @OnePassionateGrower
  22. @RadioWaves
  23. @Trickster :us:
  24. @Smooth :us:
  25. @Gho13 :us_outlying_islands:
  26. @Villiager :de:
  27. @hooddirt
  28. @greenmonster714 :us:
  29. @scotchlock
  30. @Crawfish :canada:
  31. @Jumbzz :us:
  32. @greenmachine77 :canada:
  33. @Ace71975 :us:
  34. @Osogreen261
  35. @VisionGrower :brazil:
  36. @dingys
  37. @matos420
  38. @Drsunshinestrains :thailand:
  39. @Originalweedman
  40. @Hawk518 :us:
  41. @jayy_2the_r-o_whah :us:
  42. @blowdout2269
  43. @GallacreekD66
  44. @splinter7
  45. @ledlight :eu:
  46. @jessethestoner
  47. @tarpits :us:
  48. @Cybersmib :us:
  49. @Flower :us:
  50. @donuchee :us:
  51. @Terpsnpurps :us:
  52. @setgoals
  53. @Trimeresurus
  54. @patsnumone
  55. @Orange.bud :eu::frog:
  56. @Onobigrower :brazil:
  57. @TheSeedjinn :canada:
  58. @Motaco
  59. @Thetravler
  60. @DiRtYSkuNkZ
  61. @Trae1170 :us:
  62. @stiffy :australia:
  63. @Abbbian
  64. @Vegabom :us:
  65. @sd9007 :us:
  66. @Tymemachine :us:
  67. @ModicumGenes
  68. @BuckeyeBeanz

Add more numbers as needed

59 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson

6 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::champagne::tada::balloon: @pine on the win :trophy: for the Romulan! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::partying_face::peace_symbol:

Thanks @DougDawson gor another chance at the Romulan! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck to all! :four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers::sun_with_face::gift::tada::wink::partying_face::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

9 Likes

No kidding, blows my mind! Nice win @pine , well deserved!

6 Likes

congrats @pine on you win ! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

thanks @DD :slight_smile: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

and good luck @ all! :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

7 Likes

Congrats on the win, @pine :+1:
And all the chances, @DougDawson

7 Likes

Congrats @pine and thank you @DougDawson!!

7 Likes

Congratulations on the win @pine :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
And thanks @DougDawson

8 Likes

@DougDawson Romulan got here today, thank you so much for the chances to win brother.

8 Likes

Thank you Doug :wink:

Congratulations @pine :+1:t3:

6 Likes

Hi @DougDawson, you recently sent me some Romulan beans for contributing to
@JohnnyPotseed and the beans from him and yourself both arrived on the same day.

So I’ll sit this one out and save up a little luck for the next one.
Thanks for all you do here kind Sir. I’ll bet your seed collection is measured by weight
and not number. Most people can’t count that high, or take the time to do so. I can’t imagine having enough seeds to gift them everyday the way you do.
I’m hoping your giving nature returns to you many fold.
:grin: :heart: :fireworks: :four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_with_no_mail:

Cheers,
A huge fan

17 Likes

I’m sitting this one out because I already won a pack (thanks again) but can you add me to the call list? @DougDawson

9 Likes

Talk about awsome, I have been after these beans for quite some time, Thanks people of O.G and a special thanks @DougDawson
Blessings all,
pine

6 Likes

This is a fantastic community. Much thanks @DougDawson for never ending exciting chances to WIN.

10 Likes

hi @DougDawson :wave:
Here we go, thank you very much for sharing as usual and good luck to everyone.
See you
O.B

3 Likes

This is a beautiful message and is certainly what is on the tip of the tongue of most who visit the site. Thank you @DougDawson , may life return to you all the charity you do for our beloved herb and for the growers! Much respect for you!

8 Likes

Thank you, @DougDawson , can I please be added to you list !

2 Likes