Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 3

Thanks for chance to try this @DougDawson

7 Likes

Itā€™s been a while since Iā€™ve joined one of your drawings. These sound real interesting. Thanks.

7 Likes

From what Iā€™ve been told it should be ok. Iā€™d ask someone with real life experience.

7 Likes

Getting Boggy in hereā€¦thanks @DougDawson Love seeing these BOG seeds.

5 Likes

Let it come to ā€œRoom Temperatureā€ BEFORE using, you should be fine. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Thank you @misterbee . I appreciate the help. Iā€™m out of the components so I was really hoping this would still be viable.
:+1:t5:

5 Likes

Are you talking the TWO PART COMPONENTS? If so, I have some Iā€™m not planning on using. I can get 'em headed your way Wednesday!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Absolutely! The thermostat on my old fridge messed up a while back and everything tried to freeze. That is also something to consider. The STS was in the back of the fridge and may have iced up some.
I would most definitely appreciate the components to make a fresh batch.
I just got the cuttings of Frankenstein from Johnny so their isnā€™t a great rush so whenever convenient would be perfect.

Iā€™ll send a PM with my address if you havenā€™t saved it from earlier.
Thanks brother.

6 Likes

OMG! Canā€™t believe I won!
And I actually won on my birthday!!

THANK YOU @DougDawson !!

21 Likes

Hey I just won the romulan :green_heart::pray::+1::heart::muscle::muscle::boom::grin::kissing_heart::star_struck::kissing_heart::fire::100::sob::face_with_monocle::joy:

I had that years ago ā€¦ Vic highā€¦gave them to meā€¦ These will be shared and preserved and thank you so much @DougDawson ā€¦

Overgrow the worldā€¦ May the best be always giving away for free God blessā€¦ straydog

17 Likes

:fireworks: :fireworks: CONGRATS, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :fireworks: :fireworks: SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Oooo, collector card. Iā€™m in!
Thanks Doug. :smiley:

Congratulations on the previous win @sd9007 :+1:t3:

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @Hawk518. :birthday: I am not sure what you mean by you won bud? Did I miss something?

9 Likes

He won somewhere. Yesterday I thinkā€¦
I seent it!
:crazy_face:

6 Likes

Bam.

Found it.

Not on your game today sir?
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

Ah, thatā€™s right. Yesterday was hectic as we came up to open the cottage. Been cleaning up and dealing with some stuff. For example, there was a squirrel in out toilet, lol.

13 Likes

I am, just a different game, lol. Am sitting here now watching a robot vacuum that Amazon sent me to review, clean the floor and carpet.

15 Likes

Ok, thatā€™s definitely a distraction.
:rofl:
This was my first thought.

8 Likes

Yeah, was a first for me. Guessing there is a vent pipe on the roof that let him in. He didnā€™t survive the plumbing antifreeze I filled the pipes with in the fall.

7 Likes

Watching a robot vacuum?
Good god man, get a life! Lol.

Seriously thoughā€¦this part of the review process?
Like make sure itā€™s not a mentally challenged(gotta be PC, lol) robot?

6 Likes