Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 3

Thank you @DougDawson! I’m glad you’re doing somewhat better!

@THCeed
@mota
@Pigeonman
@Fortman420
@Foreigner
@Prince
@CanuckistanPete
@Lady.Zandra63
@Mad_Barry
@OhNo555
@Sintax
@Rhai88

12 Likes

And may it get even better! Thanks for the opportunity again!

4 Likes

Thank you for the tag, @Bert, and thank you so much, @DougDawson, for yet another amazing giveaway!

3 Likes

Hey @THCeed
@mota
@Pigeonman
@Fortman420
@Foreigner
@Prince
@CanuckistanPete
@Lady.Zandra63
@Mad_Barry
@OhNo555
@Sintax
@Rhai88

Do you all want on the call list?

12 Likes

I think some of them are. I was just trying to get their attention. Apologies if I’ve caused any issues.

3 Likes

Thanks for the offer Doug, but I’m good :+1:.

3 Likes

Thanks for a shot at the PPP Doug glad you’re feeling better bud :pray::green_heart:

2 Likes

Yes I want to be on the call list. I thought that I was already on it? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

You’re on it. Apologies.

2 Likes

I am on it I think, right after @420noob .

4 Likes

Congrats on the win, @matos420 :+1:
And all the chances, @DougDawson

2 Likes

I would like to be added thanks, and hope you’re feeling better…

3 Likes

Not at all @Bert , I have no issues bud. I had thought many of them were on it but wanted to ask if they wanted to be added just in case. I was going to go though my list but with almost 200 people on there, I was too lazy. Was cool of you to tag your friends, nothing negative there at all.

Do you get tagged on my daily giveaways now? If not I will add you.

No problem, you are added. Thanks, I am feeling much better. Was another long night in bed but my fever seems to have broken and my apatite is coming back so I am on the downhill slope now. Life is good.

13 Likes

I am good @DougDawson and can clearly see my name on the list. :wink::laughing::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

I know you see me everyday! :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Yeah, I just swept across it and see you, all good. :v:

3 Likes

Glad to hear your doing a little better buddy. It’s been a while since I seen your profile icon

5 Likes

Could I seize the moment and ask to be added to your list, sir?

4 Likes

Thanks for the well wishes bud. Odd you have not seen my profile icon. I have not missed a day on OG in over 3 years. Drop my my current co-op thread bud.

You have been added @Onobigrower . Had to delete someone to add you. I need to go through it again and delete absent users as you hit the 200 person limit, lol.

9 Likes

I have been away finishing school is why, used to see it daily, and more then a few times in my mailbox

5 Likes

Nice, congrats on finishing school.

2 Likes