Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 3

All over that one! My brother keeps saying get white widow.

5 Likes

Right on, thanks foe the chance @DougDawson!

ā€œRoad Kill Skunkā€, that name brings up a few roads trips heading out to a rig site :nauseated_face::joy:, Iā€™m sure the weed is better :joy::metal:

5 Likes

Congrats on the win, @Agreenpassion :+1:
And all the chances, @DougDawson

6 Likes

Congrats @Agreenpassion and thank you @DougDawson!!

5 Likes

Thanks DD! Congrats @Agreenpassion

4 Likes

Had a stroke, words and speach are all mixed upā€¦ been going down hill for the last few years, and trying to get a few more out of himā€¦ Just sad to see such a strong guy witherā€¦ Starting to become more of his caretaker is a role I never imaginedā€¦

15 Likes

@Agreenpassion :partying_face::partying_face::tada::tada::partying_face::partying_face: on the win! And thanks so much @DougDawson for the chance to win! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::clap::tada::tada::clap::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

4 Likes

Thanks for the cool giveaway @DougDawson ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

How do I get on this list for the future, youve been doing some really nice stuff lately!

2 Likes

You just ask @DougDawson to add you to the list

3 Likes

Awesome . @DougDawson can I be added to the list for future giveaways?

3 Likes

@Agreenpassion CONGRATULATIONS on the Romulan win!!! Awesome, I have a pack of Romulan genetics Romulanā€¦.but I think you scored the original bro-ski

Thanks @DougDawson for being AWESOME and hooking so many peeps up on a regular

Good luck to all you OGERā€™s

9 Likes

Good luck to everyone thanks again Doug :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Congrats dude :wink:

Thanks for the opportunity.

Good luck everybuddy :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

@DougDawson Thanks a lot!!
:hugs: :v: :partying_face:

1 Like

Ah man, I am sorry to hear that. I know exactly the road you are on as I have been down it myself. My father was always a big strong man. A steelworker and union leader. The last few years were very difficult watching him change. Itā€™s a sad part of life that too many have to go through. You never imagine the rolls of parent and child getting reversed but at least he has you to take care of him. While difficult, itā€™s still a blessing. Hopefully the issues from the stroke get worked through man. Stay strong and take solace in that fact that for today, he is still with you. :v:

35 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson!

1 Like

White widow x RKS ā€¦ OH LORD OH LORD :scream::scream::green_heart::heart::green_heart::heart:

5 Likes

Congrats @Agreenpassion :slightly_smiling_face: and thanks much @DougDawson for a chance at this super cross :v:&:green_heart:

3 Likes

congrats @Agreenpassion on you win! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

thanks as always to @DougDawson for all the OG love you spread! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

good luck @all !!! :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes