Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 3

I feel you there bud…two favorites crossed, gotta love it!

3 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson

2 Likes

Congrats @matos420 :tada:

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s a hell of a cross.

4 Likes

@BasementGardens @Orbitalnutria420 @Sbeanonnamellow @percyryan66

4 Likes

Congrats @matos420 and thank you @DougDawson!!

Thank you for the chance @DougDawson !

1 Like

Thanks bud, I was up EARLY this morning…about 3:30am, just woke up from a nap so I’m almost rested up:)…Thanks again bud

1 Like

Hey, my name was overwritten 🤦…

:metal:t3:

1 Like

As usual thank you very much @DougDawson😊.
We all cross our fingers🤞
See you
O.B

2 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson for another opportunity at winning these awesome genetics! Best of luck everyone!! :four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers::sun_with_face:

1 Like

Congrats to @matos420

Huge Thanks to @DougDawson

:grin: :heart: :fireworks: :four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_with_no_mail: :four_leaf_clover:
:four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_with_no_mail: :four_leaf_clover::heart::fireworks:

good times at the PO box this morn NO bills and a surprise, thank you @DougDawson

19 Likes

Double your pleasure, double your fun. No bills in the PO and a seed puck of fun! @DougDawson you are the KING

5 Likes

@DougDawson, They’ve landed

20 Likes

Congratulations @matos420
:partying_face:

Thank you Mr. Dawson! :wink:

1 Like

Just got home from work to see that the romulan has landed! :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

Thanks again @DougDawson

18 Likes

Great score on that ROMULAN, I’ve got my fingers and toes crossed for that one in the future some time…enjoy…and good luck again later this morning

3 Likes

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: @matos420 on the win :trophy: for the Island :desert_island: Sweet Skunk :skunk: x DJ Shorts :shorts: Blueberry 🫐! WTG! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::ok_hand::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks :blush: @DougDawson for another chance at the island :desert_island: sweet skunk :skunk: x DJ shorts :shorts: blueberry 🫐! :clap::clap::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck to all! :crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover: :upside_down_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

10 Likes

Congratulations @matos420 :+1::heart::100::fire::boom::grin: keep rocking @DougDawson :grin::boom::boom::fire::100::100::+1::green_heart:

1 Like