the incomparable @DougDawson who graces the community
with a giving kindness that amazes us with a seemingly endless
supply of magic beans.

Good Luck everyone.
:partying_face: :grin: :heart: :fireworks: :100:
:fishing_pole_and_fish::four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_closed:
:four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_closed: :four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: @Thetravler on the win :trophy: for the Island :desert_island: Sweet Skunk :skunk: x DJ Shorts :shorts: Blueberry 🫐! WTG! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::ok_hand::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks :blush: @DougDawson for putting up the two for giveaway, when you 🫵 pull out them collector cards :black_joker: I am all in! ‘WOW’ what a GR8 giveaway! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::+1::facepunch::ok_hand::wink::peace_symbol::sunglasses:

Good luck to all, but go double nickels! :four_leaf_clover::hugs::star_struck::crossed_fingers::partying_face::blush::+1::facepunch::ok_hand::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

9 Likes

Hit it up @Rmevet !

1 Like

Thanks @DougDawson . You’re the best!

1 Like

Congrats on the win :grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Ok, we have a winner for the Blue Moon Rocks with collector card. It’s #28, @Flower . Congrats, send me your info to collect your prize.

35 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @Greenfingers @Greasy @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango ) @CanuckistanPete @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @Yetigrows @djtrip @scotchlock @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @splinter7 @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ @Obski @Til_Valhalla @DEFSeeds @Wizdom @ThirdStone @AmnioticBaptism @Movement13 @IKEA22 @Movement13 @sunra108 @Whatnow @Originalweedman @Trae1170 @XgrimmX @Dannyrawdog420 @j0ebob @Gadarien @Hashton_Kusha @smokekulture @Growgrassblowglass @mox @stiffy @luxton @belleswell @Gumbert @Chasev89 @bevestaldo @sd9007 @Ethereal @OGSince03 @Sintax @GrowTheAtlas @PadawanWarrior @Jhamersburg @UncleLemur @Trimeresurus @dankitydank1976 @Vegabom @Drsunshinestrains @GigaChungus_69420 @TheC525 @Ace71975 @Jumbzz @Cory @greenmonster714 @DGCloud @matos420 @SargentPiff @hooddirt @Sailorboy @emeraldbullfrog @Organical @Alaskagrown @Hambone @Smscreations @sd9007 @belleswell @Raratt @Star_Dog @Hawk518 @Bert @Orbitalnutria420 @sayrum @TheGreenBeltGrower @Flower @Ivy @JAYY_2the_R-O_WHAh @TARpits @Gr8racr @Kyleromero94 @wadar @Shanesstrains @Igor @ManyManySpliffs @Onobigrower @Mattman @WoodAndWeedWizard
tenor (3) .

26 Likes

Well there was lots of interest there so let’s do another round of Blue Moon Rocks with a collector card today. Sign up below for your chance. Good luck everyone.

1. @Jim
  2. @greenmachine77
  3. @Smooth :us:
  4. @Trimeresurus :us:
  5. @GrowOrganic :us:
  6. @Bert :us:
  7. @blowdout2269
  8. @organical :us:
  9. @LzBoy :canada:
  10. @Onobigrower :brazil:
  11. @HobbyCraft :canada:
  12. @hooddirt
  13. @THCeed
  14. @Sintax
  15. @matos420 :canada:
  16. @Agreenpassion :us:
  17. @Tuned :canada:
  18. @Trickster :us:
  19. @jayy_2the_r-o_whah :us:
  20. @luxton :canada:
  21. @WoodAndWeedWizard
  22. @Doober :us:
  23. @STIGGY
  24. @Cloud9 :us:
  25. @Osogreen261
  26. @Sdoyle
  27. @Fortman420 :canada:
  28. @havens4hawks
  29. @Ace71975 :us:
  30. @emeraldbullfrog :us:
  31. @Crawfish :canada:
  32. @Sdd420
  33. @Gho13
  34. @freestyletothis
  35. @MrHamilton :us:
  36. @Groenevingers :eu:
  37. @Chara
  38. @GallacreekD66
  39. @MOX
  40. @jesuswearsflares
  41. @Drsunshinestrains :thailand:
  42. @Sailorboy :us:
  43. @sayrum :de:
  44. @Growgrassblowglass
  45. @Hambone :us:
  46. @splinter7
  47. @Originalweedman
  48. @Golfnutt
  49. @Villiager
  50. @Mattman
  51. @percyryan66 :us:
  52. @TheSeedjinn :canada:
  53. @ManyManySpliffs
  54. @Shanesstrains :us:
  55. @Kyleromero94 :us:
  56. @freed111 :canada:
  57. @OnePassionateGrower
  58. @Xianpreservation83 :canada:
  59. @Thetravler
  60. @Cannaology :us:
  61. @VisionGrower :brazil:
  62. @ThirdStone :us:
  63. @OhNo555 :us: :boom:
  64. @RadioWaves
  65. @Topdecker :us:
  66. @TARpits :us:
  67. @Gr8racr
  68. @HealingHerb :australia:
  69. @belleswell :us:
  70. @Orbitalnutria420
  71. @Scarlyle :us:
  72. @DiRtYSkuNkZ
  73. @ledlight :eu:
  74. @Mad_Barry :australia:
  75. @Igor :australia:
  76. @JOHN1234 :us:
  77. @Trae1170 :us:

Add more numbers as needed.

68 Likes

Thank you Mr @DougDawson!

6 Likes

I need me that collector card, lol.
Thanks again Doug! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Congratulations on the win @Flower
:partying_face:

5 Likes

Thanks Doug, ya had ne at collector card :green_heart:
Good luck everyone :four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

Well, I’ll be danged, thank you @DougDawson.
DM on the way.

8 Likes

Thanks for the shot!! :grin::metal::crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

@DougDawson
It’s really cool that you keep doing this. I’ve got a bunch of seeds i’ve made over the years that i’d like to eventually do some giveaways with. Is anyone able to just start a giveaway thread or is there a specific rule to it?

11 Likes

There is no real rule. I would say if you are going to just do a giveaway or 2 just use the free seeds and clones thread. That thread is there for anyone to do giveaways in. I made my own thread because I do daily giveaways and didn’t want to clog up the community thread. This seems to have turned into a thing now and everyone is just making their own threads but it’s all up to you. If you do make your own thread just do it in this section.

16 Likes

Thanks dude! I’ve got lots of seeds, and when life gets a little less crazy, i may even do a once a week thing for a while.

9 Likes

Congrats @Flower and thank you @DougDawson !!

4 Likes

Congratulations @Flower :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
And thanks to @DougDawson for all the draws you hold! :+1::grin::+1::tada::clap::grin::+1:

4 Likes

when I saw that sticker sealing the envelope I knew what was up! Thank you @DougDawson the seed drought has ended and the beans have continued to land in nyc. The white rhino is doing great and will
Flower her soon

33 Likes