Doug Dawson's giveaway thread (Part 1)

There are FOUR lights!!!

2 Likes

Number three, plane to c. Congrats @Smooth

1 Like

I do not see your name on an active wiki/giveaway in this thread.

Outta likes.

So what do I need to do I can see my number and name? What I am missing

1 Like

Can you send me a link for what I am missing and explain how to do this. I thought all you had to do was add a number and your name?

2 Likes

Read this. It has what you need to know to edit a wiki without breaking it.

It is a good system, but it relies on everyone knowing and following the rules, or it can turn into bedlam with the quickness.

6 Likes

Thank you, @potpotpot! I was looking for that link. :slight_smile:

Outta likes.

7 Likes

Ah forgot I won a pack of these already they just haven’t landed yet, so I removed my name.

6 Likes

thank you @DougDawson & @Barefrog for this fine giveaway,

regards,

1 Like

What do you mean?

3 Likes

Lol, it was a scene where they were trying to make Piccard say there were not 4 lights when there were. Mental torture. They didn’t break the Capn.

5 Likes

12 Likes

Ghadzooks!!!

8 Likes

That was from before their patriation in 1982 :joy:
:thinking:

:crazy_face:

3 Likes

Thanks You Much …@dougdawson ,I love those Thai plants. Columbian, Oaxaca, panama red ,old timers early 70s…fireitup, slapfive,handdown…old cal…

3 Likes

Thanks for the design @Barefrog, and thank you for the giveaway @DougDawson! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

Killer episode! He’s a tough sumamabitch.
The borg needle in the eye!

3 Likes

You need to achieve a trust ranking of member before you can edit wikis/join giveaways. Keep posting, giving likes, and reading threads. You’ll get there quick.

3 Likes

Thank you for the info. I had forgotten. I’ve seen all the episodes but that was long ago.

2 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson for the chance at these bad boys, be fantastic for outdoor season! You’re a legend mate :raised_hands:

2 Likes