Doug Dawson's giveaway thread (Part 1)

It’s open bud, opened as you were typing :wink:

1 Like

Good luck everyone and Thank you @DougDawson for the giveaway!!

2 Likes

My goodness look at the structure of that wiki :joy:

Oh it’s cool now

2 Likes

Hahaha, NO WIKI FOR YOU!!!

8 Likes

I’m waiting on the larger numbers for this one

1 Like

Please give this thread a read @CamTheCannaman , you overwrote someone. This thread will show you how to avoid that.

Make sure you put a space between the . and @ symbol when adding your name to wikis @Cadizzles or it messes up the numbers :slight_smile:

Wiki back open after being fixed.

10 Likes

I think I may have accidentally overwritten by accident… I put my name on #9 but said was already posted so i put at 8 and pressed save edit. then saw his name dissappear. I don’t know how that happened, but it was not my intention…

3 Likes

Thanks for the pointer!

1 Like

Read the thread Doug posted. You can’t just change the number…you have to cancel your edit entirely and start over, or else you overwrite whoever was editing before you

4 Likes

Ahh I’m sorry guys that was my fault… I won’t make that mistake twice

8 Likes

You can definitely add me to the list. Thanks.

2 Likes

To avoid other mistakes that are common among folks, its important to read the pinned threads in the various subforums. You might not make that mistake again, but you’ll definitely make another one if you don’t read. 10/10 would recommend.

3 Likes

No worries. Like I mentioned, read over the thread I posted. It will show you how to avoid overwriting and explain how it happens. I have corrected the wiki so no harm done.

4 Likes

Thank you for the chance @DougDawson

3 Likes

Thank you Doug :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Many thanks DD!

HG!

2 Likes

Thanks so much Doug for another chance at the Swakhammer. It sounds fantastic.

3 Likes

Thanks Doug, for a chance at that Swakhammer!

2 Likes

Thank you for another roll of the dice @DougDawson

3 Likes

Congrats on the win @kanehB nice one @DougDawson you the man

4 Likes