Doug Dawson's giveaway thread (Part 1)

Congrats on the win @Rhino_buddy! :+1:
Thank you @dougDawsome. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I see somebody had changed my name on the list to IllicitSouthside ? Sadly, I’m on the east coast lol
And holy shit is the wiki a mess.

When I first saw Illicitsouthside…I thought…Dad???
Stepbrother… have a good one OGs

All fixed

6 Likes

I noticed the Wiki was messed up a bit too. Who changes someones name though? Accident? Auto Complete? :sweat_smile:

Well, it was fixed.

GREAT GENETICS in this one… GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Thank you @DougDawson for being awesome

Ok, fixed it again… if last couple people’s numbers were switched around I apologize, but yall should be on the board.

I suggest some should read or reread the Wiki etiquette thread

If anybody notices something off with the wikis, even if you cant or dont know how to fix it, just mention you see something wrong and somebody will fix.

All good OGs, and have an awesome day

4 Likes

This definitely confused me also, lol.

2 Likes

Well I assumed since it was another ‘illicit’ it could’ve been family lol

“The flavor profile is fruity and sweet with blueberry and butterscotch notes. Buds are coated with giant resin crystals”
:white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Hey there OG, just wanted to give a shout out to @Tuned , @MissinBissin and @CanuckistanPete. Thank you all for the stamps you sent me, I really appreciate it my friends.

Also a huge shout out to @Smooth for sending me some customer seed pucks and @Bobgrows for making them. Thanks to you both. Now you are forcing me to find the seed puck loader that Hashstash sent me, also made by @Bobgrows :smiley:

22 Likes

Enjoy my friend. My little contribution to all you do.

6 Likes

It’s greatly appreciated. Now I got custom DD pucks, so cool. Searching high and low for the loader for them. I have one here for that size for sure so that’s amazing.

12 Likes

You’re welcome, glad to help. :v:

3 Likes

Thanks for a shot at these @DougDawson ive heard nothing but greatness about blue Tara

4 Likes

Happy they arrived safely! Glad you like them my friend. :pray:
Well done @Smooth ! Another generous OG’ER :green_heart::v:

10 Likes

They did and they are fabulous. Still looking for my sorting tray though. The one you made me from Hashstash. Dam stoner brain. I have seen it so many times right up until I went looking for it, lol. It’s within 20 feet of my somewhere here in my basement so I will track it down. Then a few will start getting custom DD pucks. Thanks so much for making them dear lady and thanks again @Smooth . Dam I feel blessed to know you OGers. :pray:

11 Likes

Oo, another collector’s item! :yum:

2 Likes

My initials are also DD so excited for this :+1:

5 Likes

It was my pleasure Doug.
Always Happy to pour a little Gas on the Fire @DougDawson
Thanks for doing it fully!

4 Likes

congrats @ all winners i missed while being away!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :blush:

6 Likes