Doug Dawson's Server Fund Auction 2023 **Closed**

Can’t wait for these to get here blueberry ghost x blue kush gonna be tasty

4 Likes

It does sound tasty.

5 Likes

Hey there OG, just a quick message. LemonadeJoe provided all address info to me yesterday so I am busy packing up all your lots for shipping. I will update everyone once I get this finished and lots are shipped. Thanks again to all the bidders for your support.

12 Likes

Good evening everyone. Just wanted to let everyone know that all lots have been packaged and shipped with tracking. I took them in and had each one scanned so it shows it’s in the postal system. I am not going to reach out to each person to provide waybills but if anyone does want one feel free to message me as I do have them all and will provide them upon request. Thanks again to all you bidders for coming out and supporting OG. Also a big thanks to @Budderton for offering up some of his wares to be included. Have a great night everyone.

10 Likes

Thanks Doug, this auction was BIG fun,. Thanks for all the work and time you put into this website

1 Like

Thanks for being so quick with shipping can’t wait!

3 Likes

Way to go, EVERYONE!

allhail,
WHAB

3 Likes

@DougDawson Received:

Thank you. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Glad they made it bud, happy growing :v:

2 Likes

Got mine too. Thank you Doug!

2 Likes

I got my goodies

11 Likes

Nice haul there @Big_Yeloe !

4 Likes

@CanuckistanPete yes
and it was a good cause
Thank you to @DougDawson and the team who put this together

3 Likes

Mine arrived yesterday as well thanks :pray:t2: Doug

Already got pollen separated into 4 vials and I could dust A LOT of plants so I am possibly thinking BOG Bubble x Blue Kush pollen lbut just a thought endless opportunity for some Great X’s to be made Happy Growing The Doc

10 Likes

This is great to see, glad the packages are all arriving in decent time. Thanks again for supporting OG. Hope you all find something special in your packages @DrGonzo13 , @Big_Yeloe and @BCC .

8 Likes

New to og hope I’m doing this write ! I would love a chance to grow your seeds ! I’m new to og and looking to join in the fun I’ll bid an extra 20 $ on any lot still open !

1 Like

About 8 months too late bud.

1 Like

Thanks still learning how to use the app I’m really have a hard time . If you have a minute were can I go to learn how to use this I just lucked in when I seen the t had a 1 next to it .

1 Like

Geez thanks I’m fucked on this and haven’t even smoke anything yet. Would really appreciate some help . I figured out the picture part but not how to start and leave a post

Keep visiting, reading posts and pretty soon your status will change and your permissions will change from “Basic” to “Regular.”

1 Like