Doug Dawson's Server Fund Auction 2023 **Closed**

W0ot wo0t!
What a show. For a great cause @DougDawson

5 Likes

Just catching my breath waiting for the results :crossed_fingers:. Thanks so much for this Doug.

3 Likes

7 Likes

@Big_Yeloe with a sniper attack, well played sirā€¦:grinning::grinning::grinning:

4 Likes

So all the results are in and bids updated. Congratulations to the winners. We got 13 lots that qualified for the added bonus. Thanks to all for bidding. We have managed to pull together $1395 that will go to the OG server fund. @LemonadeJoe will reach out to the winning bidders for payment and to collect your address/shipping choice. If you won a lot that qualified for the bonus please let Joe know if you want the pollen or the Seeds/Collector card as your bonus. Once all has been received I will start shipping the lots out to the winners.

I want to thank you all for supporting OG and making this event a great success.

14 Likes

I lost the other one to the wife this was a power move to not show my weakness lol :joy:

10 Likes

That was just fun. Thanks guys.

6 Likes

Man Iā€™m so excited Iā€™ll be up all night! Somebody please take my money :money_mouth_face:. Thanks so much for the really fun auction, itā€™s my first successful one ever.

1 Like

So it looks like @Big_Yeloe was the highest bidder and wins the bonus pack of seeds from @BudWhisperer. ā€œI would like to send a 10-pack of (REG. seeds) Greenpointā€™s out-of-stock The Deputy (Bruce Banner #3 x Stardawg).
To the winner with the highest overall bidā€

Please reach out to him with shipping info. Thanks for the donation @BudWhisperer. Also thank you to @Budderton for your contribution bud.

5 Likes

@Longtooth you fing got me, I donā€™t know if it was your strategy but switching from 20 to 2 I thought your last bid was a typoā€¦ well played :+1:

3 Likes

@Big_Yeloe congrats!
You win The Deputy pack. DM me your info and iā€™ll mail it out tomorrow.

And thank you to @DougDawson and of course @Budderton for their huge contributions to this event!

5 Likes

@DougDawson just curious, how much pollen roughly for that choice?

1 Like

There was a plan. Figured you and @Kgrim would be focused on #19 and #20. If not, weā€™ll Iā€™d have ended up with a bunch of Blue Cookies and Paonia Purple Paralyzer. Still not a bad place to be, but #2 was a great fall back.

3 Likes

I measure pollen out using a 1/8 teaspoon the same as I use for seeds. This is enough to make a ton of seeds.

3 Likes

This is amazing news for the Community , $1400 is a GREAT thing to hear about n enjoy donating and the bonus is some extremely nice goodies thanks @DougDawson @LemonadeJoe @Budderton @BudWhisperer for all the contributions and overall time to this , best one yet IMO for raising funds! Congrats on all the lucky winning bids (nice @Big_Yeloe on highest bid)and itā€™s been a uplifting vibe throughout the duration and I have some plants in need of water & Happy Super Bowl Sunday to all!

8 Likes

Well actually the Blueberry Ghost is what I was going for most here, if the PPP is what you wanted let me know, Iā€™d be down to trade. I was mostly chasing the blue strains in my lots and the pollen

3 Likes

Wow! that was fun! I had to tap out early, just when things were starting to heat up. It was still fun watching by the sidelines!. I do admit that I thought, for a split moment, of doing some sniping. :rofl:

Great job @DougDawson and thanks to @Budderton and @Bud_Weiser !

Congratulations to all the winning bidders!

5 Likes

I didnā€™t win anything but I sure enjoyed watching the auction. Well done @DougDawson and everyone involved. Youā€™re all the definition of overgrow.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

:sob::sob::sob::sob: Well good luck with that Chemdog! Iā€™d really like to get an authentic good chem. If you make some seeds hit me up!

4 Likes

I enjoy this. Very nice show. Looked like a great one.

3 Likes