Doug Dawson's Server Fund Auction 2023 **Closed**

I would like to help but I’m already bid out.

How can I help otherwise?

Can I just flip ya a $20 and it goes in the fund?

All the very best with it.

I hope you enjoyed your repast, @DougDawson!

rockon,
WHAB

2 Likes

Hey @WhiteHotAfterburner , that’s really cool of you to offer bud. I can pass along a donation but it would be easier for you to just send it yourself. There are 2 options as I see it. You can support through Patreon at this link.

Or if you prefer to make a one time donation perhaps @LemonadeJoe can provide you with the options of PayPal, Bitcoin, Ether or your favorite crypto. I think that would be the easiest and then the money goes straight to LemonoadeJoe. Really appreciate your offer and support of OG.

Same for all you bidders, thanks for supporting what I consider the best grow community on the planet.

6 Likes

Last bids have been recorded my fellow OGers. Thank you all. I will keep checking back to keep things updated for you all and remember this is only the beginning. Things are going to heat up between now and the finish.

2 Likes

Roger that!

I have donated before. Let me see if I can find it again. Mine have been one time donations.

Thanks, @DougDawson!

WHAB

3 Likes

No worries my friend and thanks again for supporting the place I spend much of my time. I appreciate you bud.

3 Likes

Hi.

Not to bother you. Just to let you know, I did do a search and I can’t find a “one time donation” point.

I even went to the OG store hoping to at least buy a t-shirt. Nope.

I didn’t want to put that in your thread. It doesn’t need to be there.

Good night, man!

I apologize, @DougDawson.

I didn’t realize until just now that that post was in your thread.

Sorry.

IF someone feels the need to remove it they have my permission.

DOH!,
WHAB

2 Likes

It’s cool my brother, I am sure LemonadeJoe will provide you with a path to a one time donation once he is back online. Have a great night my friend.

1 Like

I’ll check with him then, then winky

Thanks, you too!

1 Like

30$ on Blue Cookies #20

If you want bids to count you got to follow the rules laid out in the OP man. So @Longtooth , @bigzach87 knocked you out of spot 20 at $30. I got you this time but you got to do it yourself next time man.

1 Like

Just read this, my apologies! Thanks you @DougDawson

1 Like

#19 Blue Cookies $30 @greenfingers

1 Like

@LemonadeJoe - please send me the link to donate -

1 Like

#12 $30 @misterbee

1 Like

Ill have to go back to my old ways, and how I used to do it on Cbay. Get my sniper gear on. :joy:

3 Likes

#9 $20 @CADMAN
#17 $25 @Draig
#13 $25 @CanuckistanPete
#4 $45 @keene
#1 $30 @Groenevingers

4 Likes

Just a heads up…I was already at $25 for #13

2 Likes

Thanks, let’s keep the fundraiser train rolling! I am in for $30

#13 $30 @CanuckistanPete

Lot #4 - $50