Doug Dawson's Server Fund Auction 2023 **Closed**

so 4 more days eh?
I’m not gonna pull the trigger just yet… sniper mode on though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl: :rofl: :sunglasses:
Haha!

5 Likes

Well 5 counting today. Almost time to start making things more interesting. There will be a second strain added to each lot very soon so watch for it OGers.

9 Likes

I’m contemplating sniping aswell…just so everybody know, lol.
Unlikely though. No this is not an attempt to drive the auction market…or is it? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

#17 - $40 @Greenup

2 Likes

Bid has been updated @Cannasseur

2 Likes

keep an eye on the clock :eye: lol Go Doug and OG Family

3 Likes

Ok all you bidders. I have just doubled all the lots to include a second pack of 15 seeds each. How’s that for a happy thought. 12 of these packs were donated by our own @Budderton for the auction so big thanks to him. Thought your bids were safe? Thought nobody will outbid you now? Well I am here to tell you nothing is safe now as that second pack is going to attract some attention. Good luck all and happy bidding.

10 Likes

Truly special. Thanks @DougDawson and @Budderton you’re outdoing yourselves. -Truly special.

4 Likes

Lot 19, 35$, @Longtooth

Happy growings!

2 Likes

Ha! ……(ten characters) ….:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@MissinBissin lot #3 $40

1 Like

Oh yeah, watch the madness!

2 Likes

Well played @DougDawson well played, you’re really aiming to clear me out :yum:

3 Likes

#11 $45
@Yardgrazer

3 Likes

#9 $40 @FirstCavApache64

@FirstCavApache64 make you a deal if I win, you can keep the main lot, just looking for the bonus beans

3 Likes

LOL, all bids up to date. I see you are shooting for some Paonia Purple Paralyzer @Piter , nice choice. I have to say every person that has grown those seeds has been pretty happy about it.

5 Likes

But what if there is more? What if another pack of beans get’s added? What if somehow a pack of BOG Blue Kush pollen ends up in each lot. Who knows. Could be this is it, could be it isn’t. music341|nullxnull

10 Likes

Well thanks for the “warning” I’ll crack out a calculator and rearrange some finances lol I wonder how much that pollen could raise for OG :yum:

6 Likes

One just never knows what could happen :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Let the games begin, Doug dawson is throwing all kinds of wrenches in the works… so exciting

6 Likes