Dragon Blood 20 person giveaway free shipping worlwide. ** closed**

@corey Give them to @Patsyk90 or @Astrodude bro.

Your already sending me 1 pack :wink:

I’ll happily split my 1 pack with the Secret Santa 2022 Box :package: :upside_down_face:

I don’t wanna take from someone who doesn’t already have something coming.

3 Likes

I have IG pal but havent logged on it in months a mate of mine put me onto OG im only new to growing so he told me to check this out

1 Like

Not sure where I am on list im L2 but id take #13

1 Like

Sorry man. I already filled it.

Cool know worries, congrats to the winner.

1 Like

Everybody’s letters will be outbound in about 2 hours. Thanks!

11 Likes

Outta like again but like :+1: :grinning::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Congrats winners!

3 Likes

Interesting note.
I have been shipping to more countries which is great. At first it was just us and canada. Here recently I have been shipping to india, uk, Ireland, Netherlands, china, sweeden, brazil, and others… this is a good thing. I’m glad people from all over are signing up on these wiki’s. A lot of these countries have no leniency when it comes to seeds or propitiation… if you are from a country that has strict rules and I send you something, it will be in a small ty card. Your probably wondering how, lol. You will see when you receive your letters. Imo the coin flip ty card thing is the most stealthy way of shipping beans. If your reading this I recommend the coin flips with a half dollar opening because it makes it harder to feel the flip inside the envelope. Just some fun facts.

3 Likes

@corey the eagle has landed thank you and thanks again for the beans @BigMike55 BigMike they look like dinosaur eggs I love them I can’t wait to pop those.

4 Likes

That’s great! Thanks for letting us know. They are some darn good looking seeds!

3 Likes

Happy Holidays! :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Happy holidays to you as well @OGSince03, and everybody reading!

4 Likes

Mine Landed Sir, thankyou and Big mike

4 Likes

Very happy with the gift :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Great stickers too!
Thanks @corey and @BigMike55

4 Likes

Arrived safely today.
Many thanks to @corey and @BigMike55 !!

4 Likes

Thank you Corey, Big Mike and every one else who helped make this happen. All good here.Merry Christmas everyone have a good one all of you. May you all have a marvelous new year too. Cheers chaps.

5 Likes

Mine arrived thank you guys…i can’t wait to grow and try it out!

1 Like

They made it!!

Big thanks to @corey and @BigMike55

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.