10 Likes

Put them in Starbucks cups with holes in bottom

I mixed peat perlite and happy frog

Put some ziplock bag hats on them and put em on heat pad

10 Likes

Here’s the royals Lebanese survivor

Under a cfl…I used straight happy frog and she looks miserable

8 Likes

I made holes in the mix dropped them with tails to the side or up and put some powdered peat over the seed and sprayed with hydrogen peroxide to soaking
I put the water in the tray about two inches deep. The bags will keep the seedlings moist.

I should have used. a lighter soil for the Lebanese probably but got in hurry

Babies up

12 Likes

Cotyledons
On all six

9 Likes

What a great feeling!!! :raised_hands::raised_hands::smiley::smiley:

1 Like

This should be a good one, pulling up a chair. Always been curious about Oaxacana. Good luck! :+1: :v:

2 Likes

First real leaves on all six

8 Likes

Just picked up a pack of Oaxacan.Too much going for now so they’ll have to wait but I’ll be watching your work with great enthusiasm! :fire:

@Rhai88
Where did you find them?

Colorado Sativas.

2 Likes

He has a variety of Oaxaca. Which did you get?

1 Like

Oaxacan S1 @PineTarBastard

3 Likes

The photo of his Oaxaca S1 is one of my favorites from his website. A lot of his plants look like they’ve had a rough life. :rofl: I can empathize. Haha
I look forward to watching your grow.

3 Likes

I just like the purity. I’ve exchanged a few emails and like that he grow’s off his land/animals and donates a lot of his herb to the homeless and uses the the donations just to keep going with the passion he has and I’ve seen a few people who are questionable it seems about open pollination but I like what he’s doing. I hope to do what he’s doing 100% when / if I get to retire! its the dream! IMO

3 Likes

OK here’s my seedlings I moved them under a LED because they just kept stretching

8 Likes

Here are my realseedco Lebanese

I’m.loving these…they just keep.stacking and have the most unique smell…also the fan leaves area just dying and falling off.

13 Likes

Here are my dancehall plants after getting hit wit a buddies dancehall pollen

12 Likes