Dropped oaxacan into a shot glass

@Upstate
Sent me some cryptic labs oaxacan and I dropped seven of twelve into a shotglas. I was.told they could probably finish outside in Oklahoma with our first frost in October
Wish me luck
If this works I can start.my other Mexicans seeds after these finish

48 Likes

Luck you are wished my friend. We have an early frost can barely do anything here without finishing inside. Damn weather…

4 Likes

Hey hey! I’ll be rooting for ya!! :grin::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I’m dropping mine after all this COPA and Crasher Toyz are done.I’m going to watch this one very closely.Skunks almost done and I need another one to keep me busy for awhile.What do you have going for the other Mexican?I have a 93 brickweed project going right now as well

6 Likes

I have the zacastecas tribute from.Vermont man Jalisco from landrace team, some alcalpulco.gold from niereka seed trust and a chapita de michoacan hybrid ? from cannabiogen

7 Likes

I just ran through my Lebanese collection so thought Mexican might be a good sequence

6 Likes

Oaxacan… I’m watchin’! Excited to see what you do!

3 Likes

Good luck to you on your grow!

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Watching along quietly…

4 Likes

Doubling down on what Foreigner said. I am a lurker that you probably won’t hear much from. But I am not going anywhere and I have a bag of popcorn ready for the show. Good luck!

2 Likes

Glad to see these grown😁. I dropped some beans too. Be planting shortly. 100% germination. (Oops.)
Be prepared to give the plants some cover later in the season. They’ll finish for you a few weeks earlier than they would finish here, but it’s cutting it close for sure. Mid November harvest best guess.
How are you growing them? Containers? Soil? In the ground?

8 Likes

are you going to flower clones or the seed plant?

I’m planning on running them outside in the ground for the entire run. I might cut clones for safety sake and a back up plan.

6 Likes

We usually have a first frost in mid October but then it will warm back up before frosting again. The really cold temps don’t start until December
They will be in a ‘cul desac’ between three walls so I could conceivably pull some plastic over them if it looks like I need to

6 Likes

Good luck with your grow
I just cracked 4 for my inside grow

I’ll be watching
Thanks for sharing

2 Likes

Goog luck, I’ll be watching, doing some indoor in the fall. Unless I get an led light.

Good luck. You have some great genetics there too…They should finish for you down in OK I bet since you have an extended season. I am finishing two Zacatecas Tributes right now indoors. ZT should finish for you outdoors easily and the plants are very easy to grow and well behaved. Yield could be great if they were in the ground.

I have one Upstate/Cryptic Oaxacan started and I have decided to put it outdoors, not sexed yet but I will take whatever I get. I just started some Purple Satellites for the outdoor season as well here in MA. And I have one Michoacan Purple heirloom going as well for outdoor.

4 Likes

I’m.limited by state law so.won’t pop anymore if these all make it.
I debated and ditthered quite a while
My.logic is if these make it then I can save pollen for a back up on the others Mexican strains.
It looked like Upstates were the real deal and would more likely be pure sativa…which is important to me

5 Likes

This will be fun to watch!

1 Like

They looked cracked so.put them.in the wet paper towel in a ziplock bag hanging on the back.of a big screen TV left on 24/7

1 Like