Drying/Curing Solution?

Hello All!

Out of curiosity and minor frustrations… As I have read about keeping Drying/Curing conditions in the 60/60 ranges with air circulation, why don’t I see many suggestions of humidors like the one listed below? I know I can’t be the first to ask.

https://a.co/d/6V3xDBu

2 Likes

Hello! it’s been discussed to some lengths.

5 Likes

And also, Cannatrol users
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

3 Likes

Awesome. I figured someone had the deets. Thank you!

3 Likes

I’ve had 2 friends get cannatrols they both said it’s not worth your money because they can only hold 2 lbs wet. If your growing more than 4 plants at a time then your gonna have to cure outside the canantrol. Also the cannatrol says you gotta dry a few days before putting them in there too so at that rate just get a tent and ac unit for half the price and use some inkbird controllers to maintain your 60/60 with a humidifier and dehumidifier hooked up and ideally the ac unit and dehumidifier will drain via gravity drain. Im gonna try this method with a portable AC unit in my 4x4 drying tent and see how it works next harvest

Only other thing I can think of is a cheap tall fridge and you can hang dry in there but humidity would be tricky to maintain id imagine