Durban Poison (closed)

Wow. Sweet! Whose Durban?thanks @G-paS

1 Like

Thanks @HappyTrees23s :joy::pray:!

Guess I’m signed up!

If it’s gpas count me in :sunglasses::ok_hand:.

2 Likes

Very cool! Thank you @G-paS

@BeagleZ tha is for the heads up homie!

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you!
Edit: in tl2, #23

Pulling up chair #39, appreciate you running this. It is going to be awesome!

I’m guessing these are leftovers from the last box that got thoroughly messed up, lost and confused along with most everything else in the last box… if so, I think they’re from @Guitarzan, though I can’t find anything in writing other than this thread and it doesn’t mention seeds or anything else other than that he was growing them. Actually, you were the last reply in the thread. :wink: Still, seems like a Freaker’s kinda thing to do.

Anyway, I guess I’ll be signing up at #42, though it seems I have very little hope of getting any of the strains I signed up for on the last (and my first) box and don’t feel great about putting more money into this… not that it’s a lot of money, but being given false hope is no fun. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Thanks for doing this and I am at #37 happy growing/packing The Doc

1 Like

Hail and horn throws for the look out @HeadyBearAdventures !

Thanks for the awesomeness @G-paS !

:hugs:

2 Likes

I’ve always wanted to try out this plants thank you so much I’ll be sure to have a donation and a good amount of seeds for the next run of the boxes

2 Likes

Would love to have Durban Poison, ive only smoked it but would love to grow it. Thanks @G-paS for the opportunity.

1 Like

I love you brother thank you for taking care of me

4 Likes

Can’t wait for some Durban Poison.
This is one I do not have and would love to check out.
Yes, I am already planning on working it…

I appreciate the opportunity… Thank you @Guitarzan and @G-paS .

4 Likes

Thanks @G-paS and the mystery grower. I recall someone saying they were gonna send you something for the spring box right after the word was out that you were the us distro… :thinking:

3 Likes

I did :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:, did you get those ok @G-paS ? Not Durban though.

4 Likes

Lol, boooooo.

1 Like

Thanks for the chance I’ve always wanted to try Durban

2 Likes

They are beautiful! I have two bags ahead of them to sort.

The community thanks you!

:green_heart: :seedling:

21 Likes

Could this be the mystery f1 durb?

Finally, the piece of the puzzle we were missing. Time to recreate GSC and Cherry Pie

2 Likes

GSC needs to be casketed

7 Likes

Sound Like Plan ,Stoner Paradise for Sure, Eights or aces , love to grow Weed…Valman…

2 Likes