Durban Poison (closed)

I second this

Also THANKS G-PAS and random donator!

2 Likes

Thank you @G-paS ! Could these seeds have come from @blendmedmedman ?

2 Likes

Been looking for some Durban poison for my adult son.

2 Likes

Sebring is going to send me the donor list.

:green_heart: :seedling:

8 Likes

Sure do love some Durban!

3 Likes

Not exactly sure what’s happening here. Are we placing ourselves on the list?

3 Likes

Thanks @G-paS and the unknown doner~ love some good Durban Poison!

@KanehB @Rhino_buddy @bassman5420 @Pluckyevil @PetalPowerseed @HorseBadorites @Pawsfodocaws @Hydro921

☆djsf

10 Likes

Thank you @G-paS and the mistery donor.

:green_heart:

3 Likes

I got you… You are #54 on TL2 list.

I will shoot you an email on how to do it …

2 Likes

I third. The motion carries, and GSC will be stricken from the record :fu:

7 Likes

thanks for the opportunity. thanks @G-paS , thanks mysterious donor. how does this fall box 2022 work? I never participated in one

2 Likes

I added to the op for you and all Newbies.

2 Likes

:yum: DP :yum: thanks for this one. Sure looks like it’s a popular pick. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Mmmhmmm… That girl is poison……/. ;-). Love it. Can an old fart like me get in on this too?

2 Likes

This is great and perfect timing. I was looking for it for a project i wanted to do later in the year

Thanks @G-paS and the donor!

1 Like

I hope so as I am and mature (old fart) too.

Edit: please double check you TL status. There were many TL2’s in the TL3. I am sure some are Reg Em but are showing member

4 Likes

Some of us old time TL2 users where once TL3 and now have Regular Emeritus status.

5 Likes

just a note for those of you who come later and miss out on this durban p seed run (it looks like signups are filling up quickly)… fleur du mal seeds has a great deal on a durban poison seed mix. you can get 2 mixes of 25 seeds each for $50 with the coupon code $1SEED (he has durban poison, cinderella, OG, and bubblegum mixes). that’s 50 seeds for $50.

i have four of his durbans and three of his cindys growing as seedlings right now. i’ll start up a grow journal in a few weeks (my very first!) when the time feels right and i’ve got updates to give.

11 Likes

Regular = TL3 - truth?

2 Likes

Is it too late to add my name to the list?

2 Likes