Dwc bubble trouble

My temps have been running high this new setup so far, I’m getting it undercontroll but I took some major losses cause of the heat. Lost 5 plants, and slowed the growth of the survivors to a halt almost. Started dwc again in the middle of the heat of the summer and wasn’t really prepared well. Making close to the last fix now. Opening up from a 3’ x 4’ closet to a 12’ x 12’ shed. 2 400w lights in a 3x4 is a fn oven. Now I should be able to add a 3rd light and many more plants. 3 fart fans in closet now, 1 blowing on lights and 2 exhausting out heat and heat is still high. Closet is in a insulated 12x12 with window a/c …
I do use beneficial bacteria and H202. to help out. Can’t wait to get them temps down.
I forget where, but in the O.G. 1.0 Where I learned most of what I know, but did Google and read a lot on dwc. For at least 2-3 years. I did learn ph drops .5 for dwc and water temps 65° air temps 71°. My old room…7x14 …1 window unit a/c …3 fart fans…2 ceiling fans and one ioscillating fan kept room at 71°, which in turn put the water temps at 65°. I never had to chill the water. This year’s attempt I think I’d have to drop blocks of ice. Just about got it under control. Luckily, heat of summer in s.tex is over.

3 Likes