EDIBLES ONSET - how to manipulate? (For Fast Acting)

lol…I have slag that’s more than 5 mg. Two of those would bounce right off me. I make 7 ml leafs in 50 mg and 80 mg…regulation sized bears @ 25-30 mg. Take two 80’s if you want to know what dick in the dirt is! It takes 4 days to dry them properly using Jell-O, maybe 2 using straight gelatin and a flavor.
gummydry|666x500

10 Likes

No pissing contest necessary bro. Believe me I know what it’s like to be messed up for a couple of days from eating an edible with far less than 80 mg in it.
Believe me when I tell you that a 20 mg cupcake can easily do 2 people for an entire day or more.
The amount of thc relates to the quickness of the onset and the length of time that the effects will be felt.
Making edibles with a highly potent strain takes far less thc to produce the same effects of of edibles made with a weaker strain. 80 ml of one of my edibles will have you vomiting everywhere and then put you to sleep for several days.
I put 0.3 grams of rosin into 2 pounds of edible product. A 2 oz edibles from that will more than enough to put a person down for nearly 12 hours and they still will be high when they wake up, as well as groggy the next day. It usually takes about 3 days for one of my cupcakes to wear off using 10-15 mg of thc.

2 Likes

Fats seem to help em kick in faster ime.

3 Likes

Mct oil doesn’t get processed by the liver, it is mostly absorbed through the gut lining, which is why it will be quicker getting into the blood stream.

It is also very benificial to your gut mitochondria but you have to be careful in the amount you use as it can cause digestive issues. No more than a teaspoon at once unless you are used to it, then up to a table spoon at a time is OK.

4 Likes

Sublingual/buccal dosing is indeed very effective. I have added vegetable glycerin and candy flvoring to my tincture to make a mouth spray, it cuts the alcohol burn and freshens your breath.

When I dose with gummies, I like to hold the gummy in my mouth until it dissolves instead of chewing it. This also increases the uptake and is similar to sublingual dosing.

I make hard candies and aways advise people to suck, not chew. Often they will come back and ask me what is in them.

9 Likes

How about you make butter and then smear it all over your body and see what happens? I just did my hands and they are soft and supple and smell of weed. Nothing psychoactive to report but it was just a moment ago…

3 Likes

I have pills like this and I hate them. I’m too impatient to calmly hold things under my tongue. But if it hits you faster…

That’s quite clever. You should tint it blue and put it in a clean windex bottle to freak out your guests :joy:

6 Likes

I airbrushed a cake once, you use vodka to water down the colouring. When I finished with each colour I just sprayed it in my mouth. The wife came past doing something and thought it was paint lmao.

It gets you pissed pretty quick when vodka is atomized, my face looked like an explosion in a paint factory when I finished from the over spray lol.

5 Likes

@ReikoX, I have been wondering for some time if you experienced the actual taste of raw GD tincture as I do?

I have been abundantly surprised at the wide variety of flavors and subtleties of these simple GD extractions. TBH, it is a lot like sampling the essence of the bud.And they are all different, in both taste and effect. Reminds me of Napa wine tasting a few decades ago.

Thoughts?

1 Like

I have taken GD the way you suggest in the past. A ml or so in a shot glass of water, then swish it around in my mouth for a few minutes. Indeed the flavor profile of the bud comes through, especially when I do a non-decarbed tincture. :yum:

My favorite way to enjoy tincture is in a cup of coffee with a bit of cream. That really brings out the aroma from different buds.

Lately I have just been using rosin bag reclaim to make tincture/edibles so the flavor tends to get muted by the time I mix them all and process them.

I’ll put butter in hot coffee. I like it on toast and jam.

1 Like